Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Introducing Solnergy Power Company Ltd - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Introducing Solnergy Power Company Ltd (1001 Views)

A Power Company Just Gave MIT $30 Million To Build The World's Stronges.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Solnergy Power Company Ltd by SolnergyPower: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2016
How are you doing and how is the electricity power supply in your area?

Well, as for me, it has been erratic as usual, we go most days without power supply. I pray and hope it gets better.

As an alternative, we have embraced the use of solar energy to enable us have regular power supply 24/7 and I want to introduce our company Solnergy Power Company Ltd to you.

Solnergy has unrivaled experience in the design, installation and maintenance of renewable energy systems into the commercial sector. With a full multi technology capability for all renewable energy technologies we are able to design the renewable energy solution that best fits the needs of your projects.

Our in house design team can help you through the planning and design process to provide the best financial and technical solution.

Our founding ethos was to be “best in class” and this remains our guiding principle. We have a full nationwide capability supported by a network of regional offices ensuring we can give you this market leading service across the Nigeria.

We have a large direct employed workforce of installation engineers all of who are well trained their respective disciplines.

I'll talk to you soon about issues regarding Solar Power generation in Nigeria and how you can benefit from them.

You can related info at www.SolnergyPower.com.

Later.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Off-grid Solar Energy Calculator / Planet Mars, Facts And Missions / Annular Eclipse Thread Today Sept 1st 2016: Report Your Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.