Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Man's Drink Choice Says About Him - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Man's Drink Choice Says About Him (742 Views)

5 Interesting Things Your Eating Habit Says About You / 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Man's Drink Choice Says About Him by ijaw1stson: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
New research from the University of Pittsburgh confirms that a little alcohol improves mood and strengthens social bonds. But here’s a better question for alcohol researchers: what does guy’s drink choice says about him?
Check out the amazing facts based on some market research reports, survey data and bartenders’ remarks.

Beer
You’re impulsive and quick to take risks. You’re respectful of authority, accepting of most people, and generally easy to get along with. “I think guys order beer because it’s a comfortable order for them,” says Rich Colli, bartender at Varga Bar in Philadelphia, U.S.

Wine
You’re mature and discerning, and you’re likely an organized professional. You tend to be unadventurous and less likely to take risks. “When a guy orders wine, it makes me think he’s comfortable with himself, and maybe a little more confident than the average guy,” Colli says.

Vodka
You enjoy being in charge. You care about fashion and appearance, and you’re both opinionated and independent.
“It seems upscale and appealing if you order it on the rocks or in a martini,” Beth Stevens, who bartends at Pilot Pete’s in Chicago, says. Both she and Clever say they think men who order vodka with soda are probably trying to lose weight.

Rum
You’re experimental and creative, and quick to abandon one pursuit in favor of another. You’re more likely than the average man to enjoy jazz and art. Clever says there’s nothing wrong with a rum cocktail – if it’s done right.

Whiskey
You want to project an image of masculinity. You’re also discerning. Blended whiskey drinkers are more likely to be age 21 to 46, while single-malt drinkers are more likely to be age 50 or older. Colli says it’s more about how you order your whiskey than the type you order. “If you order it on the rocks, neat, or with soda, then you’re telling me you genuinely enjoy that liquor because you’re not trying to mask its taste,” he says.

Tequila
You’re a free spirit, outgoing, talkative, and fun to be around. “There’s nothing wrong with a shot of a good tequila like Patron,” Colli says. “But if a guy orders a tequila sunrise, that tells me I need to card him again because maybe I was wrong and he isn’t 21.” Clever adds, “ Guys who drink straight tequila are awesome and want to party.”

Gin
You have a realistic outlook on life, and you appreciate comfort and security. You’re interested in relationships, and your focus is on family and home life. “This seems like a sophisticated middle-aged man’s drink,” Clever says. “I don’t know many young guys that drink gin, but I’m impressed by the ones who do.”
https://www.naij.com/780843-drink-choice.html?source=index_latest
Re: What Man's Drink Choice Says About Him by maxti: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Not true
Re: What Man's Drink Choice Says About Him by Ahmed0336(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
What about me that prefer KUNU? undecided
Re: What Man's Drink Choice Says About Him by ijaw1stson: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ahmed0336:
What about me that prefer KUNU? undecided
lol

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} / Would You Eat This Cake / Cold/hot Water For Parboiling Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.