Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) (4127 Views)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / More Drawings From My Portfolio / Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2016

1 Share

Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by temmy6996(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
#Talent
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Creativity at it peak!! shocked
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Oblitz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
See talent!
Hmm, I taya o! Na only me waka come?
Na only me no get talent! It's not fair o!

Hmm but wait o! why is the image of the pen blurred? hope you're not trying to scam us o!
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by pass111(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
you try
abeg teach me how to draw, teach me teach me how to draw
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oblitz:
See talent!

Hmm but wait o! why is the image of the pen blurred? hope you're not trying to scam us o!
maybe its the camera i used in taking the picture its of a very low m.p. i use different types of pen if u go through my drawing archive you'll notice i use different type of pen. ballpoint, pinmouth...
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oblitz:
See talent!

maybe its the camera i used in taking the picture its of a very low m.p. i use different type of pen if u go through my drawing archive you'll notice i use different type of pen. ballpoint, pinmouth...
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
pass111:
you try

abeg teach me how to draw, teach me teach me how to draw
I find it kinda difficult to teach drawing maybe its cos i didn't learn it.. but doubtlessly it can be learnt nd with tym u can be as good as any artist.but it all depend on d level you are, if you re a newbie 2 the act of drawing i'll advise you start with pencil drawing you watch drawing tutorials on youtube, learn the act of shading ensure u practise often nd with tym u'll see urself making hyper realistic drawings...
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by pass111(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
direx123:
I find it kinda difficult to teach drawing maybe its cos i didn't learn it.. but doubtlessly it can be learnt nd with tym u can be as good as any artist.but it all depend on d level you are, if you re a newbie 2 the act of drawing i'll advise you start with pencil drawing you watch drawing tutorials on youtube, learn the act of shading ensure u practise often nd with tym u'll see urself making hyper realistic drawings...
thanks man
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Jimmykozz(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Awesome..
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by sagearizona1: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2016
Nice work bro,this is great, I sure love these ball point pens with passion.
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2016
sagearizona1:
Nice work bro,this is great, I sure love these ball point pens with passion.
Thank U.
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2016
That last one looks like a 3D mouse (PC). Guy what pen brand is that? I like the look of the nib. Mehn you pen drawing guys are on sky level o. Try & reverse search these images. Its an Asian dude using nothing but ballpoint pens as well. God give me spirit of dedication like this.

Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2016
66Kazna99:
That last one looks like a 3D mouse (PC). Guy what pen brand is that? I like the look of the nib. Mehn you pen drawing guys are on sky level o. Try & reverse search these images. Its an Asian dude using nothing but ballpoint pens as well. God give me spirit of dedication like this.
its premium touch pen, dat asian guy's drawings are dope. I also pray 4 spirit of dedication too, i'm always in awe when i see how much time some artist,s dedicate to a single piece some spend over 250 hrs on an average size piece. The highest duration i think have spent on my drawing is about 4hrs, i skip so many drawing procedures like i dont sketch b4 drawing... Sometimes i wonder what a piece i spend 250hrs on will look like.
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
direx123:

its premium touch pen, dat asian guy's drawings are dope. I also pray 4 spirit of dedication too, i'm always in awe when i see how much time some artist,s dedicate to a single piece some spend over 250 hrs on an average size piece. The highest duration i think have spent on my drawing is about 4hrs, i skip so many drawing procedures like i dont sketch b4 drawing... Sometimes i wonder what a piece i spend 250hrs on will look like.

My problem is if I want to start, where do I start from? If I decided to go back to school, what would I study to learn & boost my creativity & artistic skills? I can't even shade any drawing. I don't even know how to draw simple animals from memory, don't even know what abstract art is theoretically. I tire o cos my dad discouraged me from drawing as a kid & I felt like a part of me inside died. Hmmph... Education instead of Dedication.
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
66Kazna99:

My problem is if I want to start, where do I start from? If I decided to go back to school, what would I study to learn & boost my creativity & artistic skills? I can't even shade any drawing. I don't even know how to draw simple animals from memory, don't even know what abstract art is theoretically. I tire o cos my dad discouraged me from drawing as a kid & I felt like a part of me inside died. Hmmph... Education instead of Dedication.
you can start anywhere, by training yourself by yourself, choose a simple picture that is shade free try to draw it if you dont get then do it again and again, watch videos on drawing tutorial search for other artists drawings online and try to draw the ones you are comfortable with, and with time i assure you,ll start to improve. i wont advise you to enroll in any art school without at least an average skill in basic art forms most of the art institutes will test your practical skill first..
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
66Kazna99:

i've also been discouraged by my parents back then they would tell me 2 forget about art 4 now they would sight hungry road side artists as examples 2 me in order to get me discouraged, i also showed them notable artists who earn millions of dorllars on just a piece, life is 2 sided u choose what part of it u wana belong 2, i started drawing with more zeal and i remember hiding myself sometimes 2 draw. but 2day my parents are my biggest fan they show my artworks to people with pride...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
direx123:
you can start anywhere, by training yourself by yourself, choose a simple picture that is shade free try to draw it if you dont get then do it again and again, watch videos on drawing tutorial search for other artists drawings online and try to draw the ones you are comfortable with, and with time i assure you,ll start to improve. i wont advise you to enroll in any art school without at least an average skill in basic art forms most of the art institutes will test your practical skill first..

OK I'll consider these points but what schools would you suggest & what combination or requirements in waec & jamb cos my waec & jamb was science based meanwhile I had an artistic right brain but low art skill cos I never developed them.
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
66Kazna99:

OK I'll consider these points but what schools would you suggest & what combination or requirements in waec & jamb cos my waec & jamb was science based meanwhile I had an artistic right brain but low art skill cos I never developed them.
i dont think any institution will enroll you into an art course with an o'level result in science... but you can go for art training, or approach any good artist around for training(not free though) i tried to go 4 one in couple of years ago in other to learn painting but i wasnt taking d man(artist) complained of having 2many people learning under him. i saw somany guys in his workshop that day. so u can approach any of d good artist around. but if u want a degree in art d only option is taking another o,level exam this time in art. but considering d first option u would get a certificate when u're done with the training...
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
direx123:
i dont think any institution will enroll you into an art course with an o'level result in science... but you can go for art training, or approach any good artist around for training(not free though) i tried to go 4 one in couple of years ago in other to learn painting but i wasnt taking d man(artist) complained of having 2many people learning under him. i saw somany guys in his workshop that day. so u can approach any of d good artist around. but if u want a degree in art d only option is taking another o,level exam this time in art. but considering d first option u would get a certificate when u're done with the training...

OK if I decide the school option, what subject combinations are required?
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
66Kazna99:

OK if I decide the school option, what subject combinations are required?
basic art subjects like government,crs,fine-art,literature...
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
direx123:
basic art subjects like government,crs,fine-art,literature...

Government kwa? Chai! OK b0ss, I'll look into it.
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by marlvis(f): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2016
shocked. woow the dollar looks real to me....good job ....mennnn
Re: Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) by direx123(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2016
marlvis:
shocked. woow the dollar looks real to me....good job ....mennnn

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Salt Art By Mexican Artist Rob Ferrel / My Graphics Work / As a UX / UI Designer In Nigeria Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.