Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Free Logo Designs For Six People - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Logo Designs For Six People (3097 Views)

Free Logo And Designs For Your Business / Free Logo For A Limited Time Drop Your Request(picture inside) / ` (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by shaggyosas(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice logo designs...but if you need a branded shirt for your company pls contact us on 08060195488...Sasjo Wears
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Pashim: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tala. Into soap production
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by prettytasha(f): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
prettytasha:
no its not , but due to time constraints , expect it 2mao evening
p fexxxor

2 Likes

Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by prettytasha(f): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
dennisworld1:
quickclick. Into ict proffessional. Please creat
quick click

3 Likes

Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by simplejayy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
There is no consistency in your designs and that points to only one direction. You are raiding stock sites. Try using and creating original ideas. That's the best way to learn. #NoHating
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by tugrow(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
tugrow:
Good one

SAMGROW resources

Motto ; Grow in excellence
hmmmm I was the first to comment, but you are not making my design, too bad,

Have a nice night
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Pashim: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2016
He didn't make mine either. Maybe he is just selecting the once that are easy for him.
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by prettytasha(f): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
simplejayy:
There is no consistency in your designs and that points to only one direction. You are raiding stock sites. Try using and creating original ideas. That's the best way to learn. #NoHating
winnievigue, writerstab and oya market were original ideas , the other two I just got an image relating to thier business and recreated it , and no offence taken

1 Like

Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by prettytasha(f): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2016
tugrow:
hmmmm I was the first to comment, but you are not making my design, too bad,

Have a nice night
am gonna do it I av not forgotten , expect it in the evening
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by prettytasha(f): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Pashim:
He didn't make mine either. Maybe he is just selecting the once that are easy for him.
can you guys just exercise patience ? I will handle all request b, I have other stuffs at hands , you will get your logo, and before you start complaining I can't even see your request
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by tugrow(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2016
prettytasha:
am gonna do it I av not forgotten , expect it in the evening
dont bother anymore cool
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by tk4rd: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2016
prettytasha:
p fexxxor
JEEEZZZZ.!!!
I never thought of this concept all these while.. And I love the touch of blue to it..
Thanks a lot..
More Customers and Bigger Clients to you I pray.
Keep it up dear
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by tk4rd: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
tugrow:
dont bother anymore cool
Take it easy bro.. Maybe she didn't get the type of wares that you import.., so she went for those businesses that she understood... Take an example here..
winivogue:
Winivogue. Into d importation of ladies shoes
I discovered that the designer jumped/skipped those requests that are ambiguous, or whose businesses are not well understood by her..
So, chill a bit..
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by tugrow(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2016
tk4rd:
Take it easy bro.. Maybe she didn't get the type of wares that you import.., so she went for those businesses that she understood... Take an example here.. ..
I discovered that the designer jumped/skipped those requests that are ambiguous, or whose businesses are not well understood by her..
So, chill a bit..
not angry, why should I be angry, I didn't pay for it

But don't need it again Bro, no hating
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by iamlarry(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2016
prettytasha:
oya market
Thank you very much,i really appreciate
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by prettytasha(f): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
tugrow:
dont bother anymore cool
for real ? Okay then
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Chibenze(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
@ prettytasha Need a logo for my site.
NigeriaGuardian it is a news site.
Thanks
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by gustav25: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
please make me a logo for my blog/business

Ogatech..com....where technology is life

use a cartoon of an old man in local regalia with a laptop sitting and showing a surprised/interesting face
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by torqque7(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
MADERON surveyors data entry and forms solutions.
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Pashim: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
My request is. Tala. Soap production.

Check back you will see my request.
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by simplejayy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettytasha:
winnievigue, writerstab and oya market were original ideas , the other two I just got an image relating to thier business and recreated it , and no offence taken
more designs to your arcade
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Pashim: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
prettytasha:
can you guys just exercise patience ? I will handle all request b, I have other stuffs at hands , you will get your logo, and before you start complaining I can't even see your request

Oga where my logo design na
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by porozhniy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
@op, you need to simplify your designs, especially the fonts.
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by dennisworld1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
prettytasha:
quick click
thanx dear
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Ladisage(m): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2016
SOM Surveillance Services
We are into CCTV installation and maintenance, Automatic access.
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Kgdavid(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hi Prettytasha!

Are you still doing this? I would be most grateful if you would help me design a logo for my start-up. I'd rather not mention the name on here as it has not yet been registered and i would not like to have my idea "borrowed" if you know what i mean.

May i send you an email? Thanks!
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by prettytasha(f): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kgdavid:
Hi Prettytasha!

Are you still doing this? I would be most grateful if you would help me design a logo for my start-up. I'd rather not mention the name on here as it has not yet been registered and i would not like to have my idea "borrowed" if you know what i mean.

May i send you an email? Thanks!
no am not just paid jobs for now ,, its affordable and u pay only wen u see the logo
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Kgdavid(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
prettytasha:
no am not just paid jobs for now ,, its affordable and u pay only wen u see the logo

Would you kindly let me know how much you charge now? Like i said, my business is not yet registered so i'm trying to avoid incurring costs at this particular time but if your services are reasonable, i'll be in touch with you once the time is right.
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by prettytasha(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kgdavid:

Would you kindly let me know how much you charge now? Like i said, my business is not yet registered so i'm trying to avoid incurring costs at this particular time but if your services are reasonable, i'll be in touch with you once the time is right.
send me a mail @ surfcero2@gmail.com
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Kgdavid(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
prettytasha:
send me a mail @ surfcero2@gmail.com

Will do. Thanks.
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by corazoncares: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Love what you did here, keep it up...Like to work on a team where you can sell and share your creativity contact 8126242991
prettytasha:
Trying out my Photoshop and Corel draw skills I would create a logo for the first six people here , just post your website name and what you do . Time duration :24hrs
Re: Free Logo Designs For Six People by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
awwwnn... *sob sob* prettybaby, sorry, I mean prettytasha, is the offer closed? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Case Study on How I Made 25 Adsense Approvals In A Month / How Do I Get Jumia Coupon / 3000 Per Article? Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.