Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) (2309 Views)

3 Suspects Escape From Police Cell In Abuja After Guard Fell Asleep On Duty. / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home / Abba Kyari, Evans , and others... Crime Rate Will Never Reduce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by ojmaroni247(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Below is a prison cell in Halden, Norway...... grin this na presidential suit for sum hotels for naija.

Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by tyson99(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
boiz dey para they won't mind committing crime every hour
Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by psucc(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
It's just to leasehold one suit there.
Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will go straight to the police station that I should be arrested and jailed because I might do something evil if left free

2 Likes

Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will go straight to the police station and report that I should be arrested and jailed because I might do something evil if left free,
Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by homeboy205: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will never trade my freedom for nothing

Nothing like freedom think twice

1 Like

Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by eyeview: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will be inviting my friends over.

This reminds me of my days in nysc camp(over 13years ago). The soliders in the camp were always threatening us with locking us up in the guard room. And we dreaded anything that will get us into their guard room.
One day,after standing for hours under the scorching sun under one form of parade or the other,I passed by the guard room to see that the guy 'detained' there was peacefully sleeping on a foam without the stress we were undergoing under the sun. I quickly ran to one of the army guys and offered him bribe to get me locked up too!

3 Likes

Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by ojmaroni247(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
cheesy guy u no well oh.
eyeview:
I will be inviting my friends over.

This reminds me of my days in nysc camp(over 13years ago). The soliders in the camp were always threatening us with locking us up in the guard room. And we dreaded anything that will get us into their guard room.
One day,after standing for hours under the scorching sun under one form of parade or the other,I passed by the guard room to see that the guy 'detained' there was peacefully sleeping on a foam without the stress we were undergoing under the sun. I quickly ran to one of the army guys and offered him bribe to get me locked up too!
Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 5:26am On Mar 30, 2016
No matter how beautiful a prison cell is, no one should wish to go there. There is nothing comparable with one's freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by pacino26(m): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2016
greatgod2012:
No matter how beautiful a prison cell is, no one should wish to go there. There is nothing comparable with one's freedom.

You're definitely right, but the average Nigerian jobless graduatecan't afford that furnishing in a face me I face you apartment. With the petrol situation and all the opposite of things they expected from the govt, I think this will make a good abode. They issue again is, were it in Nigeria the prison officials will VANDALIZE the facility and cart home every single piece of furniture ad entertainment unit.

1 Like

Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by ojmaroni247(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
smiley
Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by winj: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
no alcohol
no women
cannot go out when you like
what good is a good bunk when you cannot use it for socializing?

suffering and smiling!
Re: If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) by youngwarlocks: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
okay

(1) (Reply)

Ten Deadliest Terrorist Attacks Of All Time / Man Arrested For Son's Alleged Crime Dies In Police Custody (photo) / How I Escaped Being Duped In Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.