Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

(SCAM Alert): Beware Of Hood Rat Graphics Design Clients / MILBEN School - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / (SCAM Alert): Beware Of Hood Rat Graphics Design Clients / MILBEN School (3585 Views)

Share Your Wost Experience With Graphics Design Clients / Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! / LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: (SCAM Alert): Beware Of Hood Rat Graphics Design Clients / MILBEN School by Catalyst007(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2016
lightheart:

Bro, tone it down. Remember Duncan Mighty track that year? Akoluche.

One big problem freelancers also get to face is knowing when to say no and mean it. It is well.
Hopefully, he'll pay you. Its the right thing to do.

*singing* Akoluche better pass.... *humming away*

Ehen...before I forget... e get one yarn for my language wey, when interpreted, talk say 'dem no dey use early morning know bad market'. smiley

I don't even need the payment anymore (besides, he openly said he's forfeiting this design too, (no go forfeit your birth-right join o).

THIS is how I operate, I don't take S.HIT (because I detest BULLIES, and DEAL with them Accordingly).... That's the only WAY to bring them back to their RIGHT SENSES.

If any client refuses to pay me, I will render that design Unusable for them. Humans should act like humans, and not ANIMALS. No be everybody fit COUNT HIM LOSSES when person cheat am.
Re: (SCAM Alert): Beware Of Hood Rat Graphics Design Clients / MILBEN School by lightheart(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Save yourself the stress. By insisting on a down payment. Make you for no go kill person. grin
The MILBENs of the world are out there to devour...looking for the slightest opportunity to deny you of what is rightly yours

And as regard watermarking your designs to make them unusable....you should not be protecting your designs but rather your concepts. That's why the down payment is necessary. It starts the thinking/conceptualisation process.
Save yourself from the MILBENs of the world.
And groom your communication etiquette.
Re: (SCAM Alert): Beware Of Hood Rat Graphics Design Clients / MILBEN School by Catalyst007(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Nice 1!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Portfolio (Pillars Graphics and Prints) / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? / Hyper-realistic Pencil Drawing Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.