Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Concerns About How To Make Web Page For Webmaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Concerns About How To Make Web Page For Webmaster (323 Views)

Imagine This For Webmaster / Looking For Webmaster For Vbulletin / I Need Help On Making My Web Page Responsive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concerns About How To Make Web Page For Webmaster by edisonvpb(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Firstly,don’t give your visitors the feeling of what your website is.Just two points.one,express the value of your website to your client.Two,always focus on the subject of your site.
Secondly,how to name the page
Page’s purpose is to allow visitors to quickly find the direction of the site. As a further supplement, compared to competitors such as display your own advantages and characteristics.So page is simpler,then better your site.
Thirdly,write what?
Writing about "straight to the point," here as well. Don’t rambling!
Lastly,how to write
Clarity of purpose.
1, direct and effective. Do not beat around the bush, do not speak empty words lying
2, in particular. To show their own characteristics
3, simple. If can be deleted, it is not necessary to write up

(1) (Reply)

9ja Verified Adsense Needed ASAP / HELP Please Can Someone Explain To Me !!!!! / Rank High With KEYWORDS, Force Your Site To Google's Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.