Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11589635 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (16120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Reports – Leicester City In Portugal For Talks With CD Feirense Over Oghenekaro Etebo

According to reports sourced by Owngoalnigeria.com editorial team English Premier League side Leicester City have sent their representative to Portugal to thrash out a deal for Nigerian star Oghenekaro Etebo.

Futbol Gastesi in a post on their official twitter handle says the CD Feirense star is a prime target for Leicester City and Turkish side Fenerbahce who are both looking to strengthen their team in this window.

While Etebo is more inclined to moving to Leicester City, the report has it that Fenerbahce have not given up yet on his chase, as they are also in Portugal to convince Feirense to do a deal.

Feirense are opened to the idea of letting the forward leave but their terms and valuation of the man who joined them 18 months ago must be met by interested parties.

A price tag of around 20 million euros has been placed on him by the team, but it is believed he will be allowed to leave for a fee in the region of 10 million euros plus add ons.

**Daniel Martins

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/25/reports-leicester-city-in-portugal-for-talks-with-cd-feirense-over-oghenekaro-etebo/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
If you like count it as one.... Fact is he scored three as a starting CF in those games. Those are what the records state okay. And there is nothing you, me or anyone can do about it.

You asked for how many goals and I gave you his stats, now you ask for how many matches... next question will be how many competitive matches has he scored in?

Oga... like it or not... Nacho is the best CF we have for now and by far our best goals scorer upfront.
That is the painful truth for you but the simple truth for some of us.

Nacho is also our finest and most lethal finisher. None of the CF options we have can be trusted to finish the way Nacho does and with emphasis too. His deadliness is well underlined... best goals ratio in World's toughest league since August 2015 no be beans biko! A few bad games does not change that or dampen such quality.

None because some have not been given the chance to prove themselves.

Well, for me, when I see the lad plays, he better off as a SS or ATM.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Reports – Leicester City In Portugal For Talks With CD Feirense Over Oghenekaro Etebo

According to reports sourced by Owngoalnigeria.com editorial team English Premier League side Leicester City have sent their representative to Portugal to thrash out a deal for Nigerian star Oghenekaro Etebo.

Futbol Gastesi in a post on their official twitter handle says the CD Feirense star is a prime target for Leicester City and Turkish side Fenerbahce who are both looking to strengthen their team in this window.

While Etebo is more inclined to moving to Leicester City, the report has it that Fenerbahce have not given up yet on his chase, as they are also in Portugal to convince Feirense to do a deal.

Feirense are opened to the idea of letting the forward leave but their terms and valuation of the man who joined them 18 months ago must be met by interested parties.

A price tag of around 20 million euros has been placed on him by the team, but it is believed he will be allowed to leave for a fee in the region of 10 million euros plus add ons.

**Daniel Martins

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/25/reports-leicester-city-in-portugal-for-talks-with-cd-feirense-over-oghenekaro-etebo/

If only they can get him alongside Iheanacho.

Let WestHam take Onyekuru.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:

Mehn Sir Royalty.... I am cool ooo... smiley

It just makes me shake my head at the nonsense logical shape-shifts some people come up with here just to put down Nacho. Mikel was also put down in the same manner and now their eyes don clear.

You give them facts and stats that are impossible to debate against and you will still see them debate just for debate's sake. Not that they have a strong case sef.

Can't we analyse Nigerian football with keen objectivity and Truthful knowledge of the team's strengths and weaknesses? undecided

And about pairing Nacho and Kayode... well... that is a possibility for maybe later. But truth is, in the long run, like Sir TheGoodJoe, I see an Osimhen rising strong and may pair Nacho for the future of the Nigerian attack or even displace him depending on the formation going into that future period.

But until then, the attack is what it is and the best we have for now is Iheanacho.

yeah...oshimen is the kid brother...
nacho...I don't think can be displaced for now or in the future should he keep up wit his development...
I for see him reversing to the SS role and oshimen taking the cf role....that's why I pray these Leicester move for nacho come to pass...
an SS role will bring out the best from that kid and show the man city faithfuls their ignorance of the lad potentials...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
RichardKajola:
I just finished watching Nacho's goals for man city and they are all basically one touch goals that is tappings. Now get me right am not saying they are not goals but they are simpler to score because they only require positioning which has a lot to do with luck ( because to anticipate you guess and that could be wrong or right)
Nacho has the Ronaldo kind of hype - all about goals but he can do better as evidenced in the goal he scored against Southampton from outside the box but playing him as a striker makes him almost static. when I say static in this sense I mean a striker sometimes goes to midfield to make space for runners from deep and that can give him the space to do what I think he can do best well, that is taking curling shots from around the eighteen yard box
In summary I think Nacho's best position is the AMF/SS where he can show his total talent and also make those runs for the tappings as well

Watch the goals again but this time keep your eyes on Nacho during the build up of the goals. You will notice his electric movement, awareness and intuition to get to the position for the goals.

That is what makes him special. The goals look like tap in but it is not luck when you do it repeatedly. A good example is his goal against Hull City assisted by Sterling. Watch the dash into the box.

No one says Nacho can not play as a support striker but I disagree with the term better suited for. It has more to do with enjoying watching him on the ball and scoring goals that will blow our roofs off. However, as a point man with brilliant service, he might not look glamorous but he makes the team more clinical and score goals.

It falls back to strategy and approach of the game. Mikel is delightful watching him in attack midfield but when it comes to Chelsea, he was one of the safest bet to hold and screen the defence. He might get ridiculed for not doing much for the team but his efficiency kept the team solid at the back.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Super Eagles Star Alex Iwobi Is The Third Least Paid First-Teamer At Arsenal

Nigeria international Alex Iwobi is not one of the top earners at FA Cup kings Arsenal.

Based on statistics compiled by the Daily Star, the Gunners number seventeen takes home 30,000 pounds (around N13.74 million) every week, £120,000 less than the highest paid player, new signing Sead Kolasinac.

Iwobi is the third least paid player at the Emirates outfit, he gets triple the wages of England U21 star Rob Holding and six times the amount paid to Poland youth-teamer Krystian Bielik.

The Hale End Academy product pocketed £850-per-week after signing his first professional contract with the Gunners in May 2014, a reward for his outstanding performance in the FA
Youth Cup.

Last season, the highly-rated winger made 39 appearances for Arsenal in all competitions.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Photo Credit : arsenal.com

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23534
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Even now I know you are still kinda conservative about our most promising youngsters and I understand why.
You have watched Naija footie for years before I was even born and seen it all in terms of super talents.... how some rise for a while and then fade... how others show fine/great promise and then die off... and how only some rise and go on to be stars.

This is what informs your views sometimes and I understand.

As the arch-guardian of the halls and leagues of experience, why do I expect you not to watch and, with your big goggles hanging on the bridge-tip of your nose, say the following:

"Hmmmmm... make we see wetin this one get.... Let us see if he has the potentials to " be there yet"....

*And stroking your Wise old Beards of experience as you watch and keenly observe* cheesy

"Wicked" elders! angry

But in all.... Your views are well noted. wink

Thank you again and you are welcome O ye Arch-Guardian. wink

Haha haha.

I Don see players o.

But if really ask me Iheanacho is not doing badly. I see him as being on the ascendancy. I didn't raise my hopes too high on him in the first place so to me he is doing just fine.

He just needs to move to a club where he will gather more playing time. His years of apprenticeship is over. So he needs to start doing it from next season.

If we had a better striker than Iheanacho, sure he will get my nod. But the simple truth is we don't.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sir Forgiveness.... you and I agree on his best position. You are right to say he is much more influential and more glamorous in game plays from the SS and AM positions. That is noted.

But fact is the lad's also good as a CF/Top striker/no.9. And he is the best we have upfront for now. And talking about giving chances... Martins, Ideye, Ighalo have nothing to prove again as we have seen them.

It is only Kayode that we can somewhat have a case for. Osimhen is still little. He should take a backseat for now.

But playing Kayode over Nacho will be very very suicidal because even Kayode for all he achieved this past season isn't as Super clinical or well rounded as Nacho.

Come on man... we both love the Super Eagles. And the reason I still engage you most times is because I have seen you drop some very good posts concerning our team in terms of the other quality options we have in other positions of the team. This is you at your very positive best here on this thread and not when you are trying to talk down another player's quality or running on half-truths/quarter-truths.

Look Sir, being the striker with the best goals per mins ratio in the EPL since August 2015 when all stats for The 59 players with 10+ EPL goals are taken into account is not something you just look at and walk past.

Among those 59 players are Aguero, Kane, Lukaku and more.

Also.... he's got the best goals conversion rate in the high class EPL. 63.2% conversion rate.

And he's got 12 goals from 12 starts in the EPL since August 2015.

You cannot just see all these and term Nacho not good enough for the CF role. It is absolutely in contradiction of Good logical reasoning and sound analysis.

He is better and far more super as an AM or SS. True.... that is correct.

But He is also good and very clinically effeftive as a CF/ST/No.9 and he is our best shot upfront right now since we have Mikel already in the AM role.... But upfront we are lacking... and it is only logical to place our most lethal finisher there.

forgiveness:

None because some have not been given the chance to prove themselves.

Well, for me, when I see the lad plays, he better off as a SS or ATM.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Let me go and join Rohr and TheSuperNerd to watch Germany Vs Cameroon. Match Don start setting.

Go Germany go!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Icon4s:

Who is Nigerian Neymer?
thesupernerd don answer this question na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
maidaboi:
thesupernerd don answer this question na

Bonaventure.

I remember Samuel Chukwueze was nicknamed Nigerian Robben.

Musa Yahaya was Nicknamed Iniesta.

Taiwo Awoniyi was called the new Yekini. I even called him that when I visited the eaglets camp in 2012.

Na so we go dey hear those names but las-las..... mtcheew.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Akpeyi Out In The Cold As Carl Ikeme Returns For Eagles Tie Against Cameroon

Daniel Akpeyi future in the senior national team is seriously in doubt following the return to training of first choice goalkeeper Carl Ikeme ahead of Nigeria’s tie against Cameroon in the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.

Akepyi broke into the team and won the trust and confidence of coach Gernot Rohr ahead of Dele Alampasu and Ikechukwu Ezenwa in the absence of Ikeme, but after the 0-2 loss against South Africa, Akpeyi was faulted for the goals conceded by the Nigeria media.

Rohr confirmed after the game that Ikeme’s return will no doubt see him reclaim his number one shirt for the clash against Cameroon, and it appears he is well on course to be back for the game after his injury troubles.

Ikeme missed the end of the season games for Wolverhampton Wanderers last season due to injury, but he recently post pictures of himself closing in on a return as his team get set for pre season training.

His return will no doubt leave Akpeyi’s future in doubt, because as suggested by Rohr, the Chippa United ace didn’t cover himself in glory in the games he kept goal in Ikeme’s absence.

**Ade Emmanuel

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/25/akpeyi-out-in-the-cold-as-carl-ikeme-returns-for-eagles-tie-against-cameroon/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Weather no agree pessin enjoy this game sef.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yelz ooooo..... cheesy

In fact, Rohr just got off the phone with Nabil Trabelsi.... We are watching this game with keenness especially to sew the new guy Cameoroun brought into their midfield.

Mandjeck.... a more defensively minded passing midfielder.

He replaces Djoum. Arguably Cameron's best passing midfielder.

Modified

Was speaking based on their first XI which came to me via Fifa TV on YouTube long before 4pm... plsss bear with my faux pas.

I am with Rohr now... wink cheesy

And The Camerounian midfield is the same with Anguissa in his usual advanced midfield role as the AMF and Djoum as the CMF and Siani as the DMF.

Mandjeck is on the bench. Thanks.

Icon4s:
Let me go and join Rohr and TheSuperNerd to watch Germany Vs Cameroon. Match Don start setting.

Go Germany go!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Akpeyi Out In The Cold As Carl Ikeme Returns For Eagles Tie Against Cameroon

Daniel Akpeyi future in the senior national team is seriously in doubt following the return to training of first choice goalkeeper Carl Ikeme ahead of Nigeria’s tie against Cameroon in the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.

Akepyi broke into the team and won the trust and confidence of coach Gernot Rohr ahead of Dele Alampasu and Ikechukwu Ezenwa in the absence of Ikeme, but after the 0-2 loss against South Africa, Akpeyi was faulted for the goals conceded by the Nigeria media.

Rohr confirmed after the game that Ikeme’s return will no doubt see him reclaim his number one shirt for the clash against Cameroon, and it appears he is well on course to be back for the game after his injury troubles.

Ikeme missed the end of the season games for Wolverhampton Wanderers last season due to injury, but he recently post pictures of himself closing in on a return as his team get set for pre season training.

His return will no doubt leave Akpeyi’s future in doubt, because as suggested by Rohr, the Chippa United ace didn’t cover himself in glory in the games he kept goal in Ikeme’s absence.

**Ade Emmanuel

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/25/akpeyi-out-in-the-cold-as-carl-ikeme-returns-for-eagles-tie-against-cameroon/

Akpeyi out in the cold how?

He too knows he is not first choice na.

I just hope Ikeme does not sustain an injury in Training camp.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Sir Komekn... I love the way you made a nice case for Anichebe's season.... he was indeed plagued by injuries. And the few times he featured, he did pretty good.

Now I ask... why then do you find it difficult accepting that Little rising Osimhen also battled with Injuries and even at that still got played by the coach immediately he came back from injury when Wolfsburg battled relegation??

You make a case for Anichebe's injuries but you ignore Osimhen's injury plight... even calling Osimhen a bench warmer.

Now that is what I call bad-ass sentiments. smiley

By the time Anichebe was Osimhen age he was not just a potential prospect but had become a regular for Everton. He started playing for the first in the EPL at age 17 and although he wasn't prolific along side Yakubu earned a good reputation. Furthermore he did not start his lcareer Injury prone it was after he had his leg fractured that most of his problems began.

Osimhen had not kicked a ball for the first team before he was already out Injured all season, not his fault but just bad luck.

Youth football is not professional senior football and Osimhen relies on past glories.

Bringing a player who has done absolutely nothing all season, recovering from Injury add to that no past professional pedigree to justify a call up to the SE.

This is totally unfair, on the basis of personal judgement in my opinion it is undue favoritism it is not objective and or professional. It is disservice to other more deserving hard working professionals.

A youth player who would not be able to get into most EPL academies as it stands invited to the SE.

It's not bias but calm, collected objectivity to say he is TOTALLY UNDESERVING of a call up. The SE is not for experimentation but selection should be merit not speculative assumptions.

These are some of the reasons why we find it difficult to attract Nigerian origin players to the SE. Lack of professionalism and a clear cut open objectivity in player selection.

Aluko Sone is an example after committing to the SE why has he not been invited back. Tell me a player in the past five years who is better in his position from Nigeria. Sadly buy true it is indicative of nepotism and corruption.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Yelz ooooo..... cheesy

In fact, Rohr just got off the phone with Nabil Trabelsi.... We are watching this game with keenness especially to sew the new guy Cameoroun brought into their midfield.

Mandjeck.... a more defensively minded passing midfielder.

He replaces Djoum. Arguably Cameron's best passing midfielder.

Djoum is playing.

Bassogog at it again.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
How Cameroun is not one or two nil down now is quite surprising. Germany have had the best chances.

But Bassogog have been lively a few times shaa... but that German leftwing back, Plattenhardt, is really policing Boassog. Hector didn't even start.

Germany playing three at the back with Kimmich and Plattenhardt as wingbacks (right and left respectively).

Cameoroun work the balls very well to the edge of the opponent's box especially from Bassogog's wing but their problem is finishing and decision-making in the final third. That is the issue in their attack. But remember... this is Germany. Very strong opposition even with their youngsters on display.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sorry Joor... just realised moments ago... was about to go modify.
Thanks.
Djoum is possibly their best passing midfielder.

Icon4s:

Djoum is playing.
Bassogog at it again.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
This German player called Sule. Can the "team European born" help us ascertain his origin?
Haha haha.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Icon4s:

Bonaventure.

Taiwo Awoniyi was called the new Yekini. I even called him that when I visited the eaglets camp in 2012.

It's just a nickname no need to get worked up about it. They don't call themselves that it is the fans and media who do.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lazyerudite: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello house, I have an observation that I would love to be analysed. I just watched the U17 team of 2013. Why can't our senior team play like that. That intense pressing, the sleek passing. The effortless scoring.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
How Cameroun is not one or two nil down now is quite surprising. Germany have had the best chances.

But Bassogog have been lively a few times shaa... but that German leftwing back, Plattenhardt, is really policing Boassog. Hector didn't even start.

Germany playing three at the back with Kimmich and Plattenhardt as wingbacks (right and left respectively).

Cameoroun work the balls very well to the edge of the opponent's box especially from Bassogog's wing but their problem is finishing and decision-making in the final third. That is the issue in their attack. But remember... this is Germany. Very strong opposition even with their youngsters on display.

This Bassogog is no flash in the pan o. I thought he could be this type of one tournament player like Emenike.

The guy is bossing things here o. His threat is for real.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Icon4s:

Bonaventure.

hahaha
just wait and see what my nigeria neymar will be
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

It's just a nickname no need to get worked up about it. They don't call themselves that it is the fans and media who do.

We are just joking. Nothing serious here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lazyerudite: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Sorry Joor... just realised moments ago... was about to go modify.

Thanks.

Djoum is possibly their best passing midfielder.

Cameroon can't score, now that is a weakness
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Cameroon are very deadly with set pieces. TheSuperNerd you noticed that too abi?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lazyerudite: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Icon4s:
Cameroon are very deadly with set pieces. TheSuperNerd you noticed that too abi?
e
Hmmmm, I would not use deadly but promising
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lazyerudite: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Icon4s:
But they have good headers of the ball
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Icon4s:
This German player called Sule. Can the "team European born" help us ascertain his origin?
Haha haha.
he is a nigerian from kaduna
its a play ooo
haha ha haha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lazyerudite:
But they have good headers of the ball
Which could prove deadly against a team like Nigeria.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
I dey tell you..... Bassogog has been switching wings and looking their most dangerous and most viable outlet in attack. His only problem is finishing and that key final decision making in the final third.

And Anguissa brought out a super acrobatic save from Ter Stegen.... Cameoroun's best and only real chance of the half.

Anguissa got good eyes for goals. He is dangerous too.

Icon4s:

This Bassogog is no flash in the pan o. I thought he could be this type of one tournament player like Emenike.

The guy is bossing things here o. His threat is for real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (16120) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opes, Ajd19, DOptical, Shegzdave and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.