Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Bill Gate 'dabs' With College Student - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bill Gate 'dabs' With College Student (637 Views)

Content Is King By Bill Gate Ebook Version / Checkout World Richest Man, Bill Gate Riding On Keke Napep - Photos / Cultist Shot At Laspotech First Gate Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate 'dabs' With College Student by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Billionaire Tech mogul shared this photo he took
with students from his foundation where they all
'dabbed', lol. He wrote: 'I learned a lot from these
great students… (not all of it was school related'

Re: Bill Gate 'dabs' With College Student by ayogabriel(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2016
Out of all the billionaires in this world, Bill is the most sociable of all, from the days of planking, to ice bucket challenge, this is the second pics I have seen of him "dabbing". I like his kind of person. I see Mr Mark (facebook) walking in his shoes.
Re: Bill Gate 'dabs' With College Student by Idydarling(f): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
what is wrong with that girl's leg

(1) (Reply)

Embed An Image Slider Widget On Blogger In Just 5simple Steps / Advertising Expert Needed Urgently / 3 Writers Needed In A Tech Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.