Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images (17031 Views)

More Women In Kano, Katsina Abuse Drugs Than Men – Group Says / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Idrismusty97(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
AmuDimpka:
ONLY IN Kano...A muslim production facility for a muslim market...I think according to islamic standard this is not halal onces its from lebanese muslim

End of Discussion ...

Bubu has gone to USA on Nuclear mission...so who will act...and Kano is an APC state who will talk, Lebanese is probably a muslim, is it me that is a christian will talk.

I just pity the kids thats all.....they wanted FDI aka Foreign Direct Investment

Here it is

Usu rakwa nne ha there
I am surprised this is coming from an Igbo with all your fake drugs and products. Shame no dey even catch you small? You should have at least pretend to be a Yoruba or make your tribe unknown like many of your fellow flàtheads does on Nairaland. Now can you kindly get back to stuffing empty Samsung galaxy case with Fufu and Eba.
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by barnaby04(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is not the time to shout where is Nafdac or Efcc, the whistle blower should do us a lot more good by revealing the locational address of the illegal factory and see if its not shut down and the operators arrested.

This is a govt of #CHANGE and not that of #AmericaWillKnow!
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Ravenna: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
ksstroud:

You mentioned name.... Gbam
Most of the companies in Oluyole industrial estate.
Yale Foods no try atall, I've once got a job as quality control officer, only to get there to find out they've got no Laboratory!

1 Like

Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by solidifi: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
You can't just post anything just to make front page. If you are a coward, stop posting.

How do you want us to take precaution, or even NAFDAC to come into this matter, when you
have cowardly refused to give or show the name of the product, company and location.
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by yomalex(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hello seun lalasticlala these pictures are from Egypt not Kano

1 Like

Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Blame our compromised and ineffective regulatory agencies. It's very obvious the company knows Nigeria pays lips service to issues of health and safety, and are simply leveraging on that.

The Occupational Health and Safety Bill has been gathering dusts in the National Assembly for years.

I would have loved to know the name of the company and their products so I could stop patronising them.

Blame Nigeria. Blame Nigeria.
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
The company no get name? Which kind half half investigative journalism be this one.
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by henrydadon(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ralphdan:

Had it been that his agencies are working,this would not had been. undecided
But all the kunu drinking mofo do all week is travel,and i ask dont we have diplomatic envoys?
common sense is not really common...was it buhari who establish nafdac..
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by gbishman: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
oh my world
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by AmuDimpka: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I am surprised this is coming from an Igbo with all your fake drugs and products. Shame no dey even catch you small? You should have at least pretend to be a Yoruba or make your tribe unknown like many of your fellow flàtheads does on Nairaland. Now can you kindly get back to stuffing empty Samsung galaxy case with Fufu and Eba.

but it is now north or are your thinking in north lol
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by AmuDimpka: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tanimola26:

Think twice ot Thrice before posting your comment

wetin concern me abi na u

truth is bitter
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by dejavume: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
moderator u suppose ban this op for misleading information.we dont want all these kind of wrong info that dent the image of nairaland and Nigeria
These pictures are from factory been investigated by Egypt police

http://wereblog.com/revolting-juice-factory-in-egypt

I also wonder why my people never do research on some of the posts here.They just comment and rain abuses
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by xtivin(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
D Lebanese has Nigerian workers.its a case of deal gone bad and a worker is trying to blackmail the owner in as much as I detest this kind of dirty work environment I also hate betrayal of this sort
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by onyxo76(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
please what is the name of the juice this company produces? need to avoid buying this for my kids.
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Obiodunukwe: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
dearpreye:
Blame our compromised and ineffective regulatory agencies. It's very obvious the company knows Nigeria pays lips service to issues of health and safety, and are simply leveraging on that.

The Occupational Health and Safety Bill has been gathering dusts in the National Assembly for years.

I would have loved to know the name of the company and their products so I could stop patronising them.

Blame Nigeria. Blame Nigeria.

As always, you will make comments without conducting further investigations. Your hatred for Nigeria is gradually leading to psychosis

That picture is from a Manufacturer in Egypt and not Nigeria. A simple search on Google will reveal this to you, but because you are still in pain over the loss of Jonathan, you will always castigate Nigeria and Nigerians

I have told you to go and enroll in a Higher Institution or buy books on critical thinking.

What a shame

1 Like

Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by HomeOfMe(f): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Food processor is not expensive;its better people start making their own juice at home,its quite simple. This is disgusting!
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Obiodunukwe: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Seun Lalasticlala

This news is false!

These pictures are from Egypt and not Nigeria

Please modify the headline

Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by lalasticlala(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
yomalex:
Hello seun lalasticlala these pictures are from Egypt not Kano

can you help with link to where it shows it's from Egypt? Because i just did google image search, it didn't prove that. Your link pls?
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Terror666(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
What's the name of the company
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Obiodunukwe: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
lalasticlala:

can you help with link to where it shows it's from Egypt? Because i just did google image search, it didn't prove that. Your link pls?

This is the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by Idrismusty97(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
AmuDimpka:

but it is now north or are your thinking in north lol
Too bad, The joke is now on you. Those pictures are from Egypt. Anyway i am pretty sure you can find babies factories worst than this in your erosion ravaged land.
Re: A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images by lalasticlala(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

This is the link

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Chloroquine, Artesunate, Others Thrive In Nigeria, 2 Years After WHO Ban / Sonoscope Ultrasound Scan Probe Replacement / Almond Slimming Tea Available Now.....burn Fat Fast Without Side Effects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.