Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur (1000 Views)

Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / How To Minimize Expenses And Maximize Savings As A Young Entrepreneur / How Dangote Underdeveloped Nigeria And Killed Young Entrepreneur's Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2016
1. Stay energetic. Starting a new business requires
hours of dedication and sacrifice. You have to
believe and be excited about your product as if you
not who will someone else be? Your energy will
transfer to everyone you meet and speak to about
your business, and this will lead to growth.

2. Be impatient. Many people say stay patient and
good things will happen. The people who say
that are the people who have yet to achieve what
they want. The more impatient you stay the quicker
your business will grow and succeed.

3. Take risks. The most successful entrepreneurs
like Branson and Trump didn’t get to where they
are by playing it safe. As an entrepreneur, you need
to take calculated risks to move your business
forward.

4. Surround yourself with success. Whom you
surround yourself with is who you become. Drop
the deadweight of people holding you back and seek
a new circle of influence. Being around these people
will let you grow, learn, and see what it takes to be
successful.Your Network is your Net worth

5. Partner with experience. You may be young,
energetic, and bold, but you also need
experience to guide you through the journey of being
an entrepreneur and running a business. Seek out
knowledgeable council from friends, associates, and
successful business persons and get them to buy
into your vision so you can both move forward
together.

6. Become an expert at marketing. You might have
the greatest product or service in the world but if
nobody knows about you will never succeed. When
you master the ability to market your product,
company, and brand – you will have customers and
partners flooding in to join you.

7. Listen twice, see twice, and speak once. As a
young entrepreneur, it is more valuable to listen
to what others have to say first, and when you have
something to say make it memorable so people will
always remember who you are.

1 Like

Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by SweetieConstie(f): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2016
So true! Thumbs up Op! smiley
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2016
dominique , FOD , naijacutee , puskin , Lalasticlala

Don't you think our young entrepreneurs deserve this as it would enlighten them and also boast their morals?
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by KingRex1(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Na so edegbe line start ba.
Nice thread. I feel num2
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:
So true! Thumbs up Op! smiley
Thanks my lady.

And also,

8. Its important we take everybody serious (either online or offline) because we all need each other to see life through.
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:

Nice thread. I feel num2
Hahahahahaha, I sight you bro.

Don't take anything and everything that happens in romance section serious because its just for the fun there while section like business is what defines our outside online personalities.
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Nice thread. I feel num2
Yeah, that's the truth bro. Most of our parents were patient and became old without achieving nothing.
Personally, I'm allergic to delays and patients.
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by KingRex1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahaha, I sight you bro.

Don't take anything and everything that happens in romance section serious because its just for the fun there while section like business is what defines our outside online personalities.
Ye man!
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
hi @bre
Longest time mi lady.
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Ye man!
Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Bre(f): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Number 4 is most important for me. It helps you visualise your own goal when you see those that have made it before you.

"I think therefore I am" goes very well with the quote "I can only reach this height and see so far by standing on the shoulders of giants"

1 Like

Re: 7 Steps To Become A Successful Young Entrepreneur by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bre:
Number 4 is most important for me. It helps you visualise your own goal when you see those that have made it before you.

"I think therefore I am" goes very well with the quote "I can only reach this height and see so far by standing on the shoulders of giants"
Yeah, its so true. recently I had to drop about 75% of my friends because it became clear to me that their goals and mentality totally differ from mine.

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Best Companies In Nigeria 2016 - Industry Heroes! / Pls Help Info On Recharge Card Pin / Buy A Cheap Bag Of Rice At Cheap Price, We Can Deliver It For You At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.