Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dwarf Mystery - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Dwarf Mystery (3225 Views)

Murder Mystery Games: Trials > DREADED LANDS / Mystery Murder Games: Trials> DREADED LANDS / Can You Solve This Mystery? (2) (3) (4)

Dwarf Mystery by darocha1: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
There is a certain dwarf who works in an office of 50 floors during the raining season he takes the lift to the 50th floor but during the dry season he stops at the 25th floor and takes the stairs to his office(which is on the 50th floor). Why does he do this? If you can get the correct answer trust me you are a genius....
Re: Dwarf Mystery by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wish I knew, I am no magician.
Re: Dwarf Mystery by darocha1: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
jcmaiah:
I wish I knew, I am no magician.
Lol... you must be a dwarf
Re: Dwarf Mystery by darocha1: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Still awaiting answer
Re: Dwarf Mystery by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
darocha1:
There is a certain dwarf who works in
an office of 50 floors during the raining season he
takes the lift to the 50th floor but during the dry
season he stops at the 25th floor and takes the
stairs to his office(which is on the 50th floor).
Why does he do this?
If you can get the correct answer trust me you are
a genius....
Well, i think the dwarf takes the elevator to the 5Oth floor during the rainy seasons because he usually goes to work with an umbrella so he uses the umbrella to press the button. During the dry season, his hand can only go aş făr aş the button for the 25th floor because he does not take the umbrella with him to work. I hope i am right. Please tell me if i am right.

Re: Dwarf Mystery by darocha1: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
sylvalord:
Well, i think the dwarf takes the elevator to the 5Oth floor during the rainy seasons because he usually goes to work with an umbrella so he uses the umbrella to press the button. During the dry season, his hand can only go aş făr aş the button for the 25th floor because he does not take the umbrella with him to work. I hope i am right. Please tell me if i am right.

Very correct
Re: Dwarf Mystery by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
darocha1:

Very correct
Ama genius! grin well, i have always been aware that i am a genius.

Find Wizkid In This Picture / Abeg No English Here,na Pidgin English Thru Out / Let's Play This Game To See How Use You Are To Your Phone.