Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress @ N34,000 (see Pix) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress @ N34,000 (see Pix) (1059 Views)

Vitafoam Mattress And Pillows / Cargo Containers,and Reefer Containers,40ft And 20ft For Sale....see Pix / For Sale,Tanker vessel..see Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress @ N34,000 (see Pix) by tioenconsults: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress With Pump

Built for versatility, this Pull-Out Sofa is designed for relaxing just about anywhere, whether you are camping or at home. Watch TV, read a book, or just relax with a friend and then pull out the cushion into a  queen size air mattress when you are ready to go to sleep. Inflates and is ready to go in minutes! Great for Guests, Dorms & More! 

N34,000 (non negotiable)
+ free delivery service.

For orders call 08097682366

Hurry while stock lasts !!!

1 Share

Re: Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress @ N34,000 (see Pix) by Larryjay4u: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls where can one do a spot check? I am interested
Re: Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress @ N34,000 (see Pix) by tioenconsults: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Larryjay4u:
Pls where can one do a spot check? I am interested

We either deliver to your preferred delivery address or you come and pick it up in any of our stations closest to you. If you are not satisfied with the item, you may choose either to pay or not..

Make an order today..
Re: Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress @ N34,000 (see Pix) by Larryjay4u: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
tioenconsults:

We either deliver to your preferred delivery address or you come and pick it up in any of our stations closest to you. If you are not satisfied with the item, you may choose either to pay or not..

Make an order today..

Let me have your locations in Lagos. I will come for a check

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantities Of LDPE Scrap For Sale For Recycling Purposes / Who Can Supply Cheap Leather Products For Export? / Distributors/marketers Wanted For New E-learning Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.