Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? (1462 Views)

See 15 Courses In Nigeria Institution With High Unemployment Rate – 2018 / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by ireneony(f): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
I was in a heated argument with one friend about "which institution have the highest number of beautiful ladies"...

Nairalanders what do you think?
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by kaycexx(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
to get babe for Futo hard pass thermodynamics calculation...
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by chibwike(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Federal polytechnic , oko
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by Maximillian1: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Imsu or unizik..it cannot be argued....i dey wait who go open mouth tok unilag here
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by kaycexx(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
chibwike:
Federal polytechnic , oko

shed tears...
only two indomie noodles and 2 eggs. dem go fall pass Nigeria economy.
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by TheMainMan: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
..when will u guys stop all this pointless comparisons..... undecided .... Anyways...if it comes to this..... I give it to all private uni girls... No one beats them at this........
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by faray: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ifesowapo community grammar school abule-egba
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by confistified(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
uniben nd unilag
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by WizJesus007(m): 12:00am On Mar 31, 2016
Eh....doz northern unis no dey carry last o....try ABU,Mautech,AtBU una go see fine face beta body tire!
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by bolt000(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2016
kaycexx:

shed tears...

only two indomie noodles and 2 eggs.
dem go fall pass Nigeria economy.
LMFAO grin..

Oau or Abu
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by ireneony(f): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
kaycexx:

shed tears...

only two indomie noodles and 2 eggs.
dem go fall pass Nigeria economy.
you're funny oo grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by chibwike(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
you're funny oo grin
Irene...you joining him in laughig at my school girls abi
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by ireneony(f): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
chibwike:
Irene...you joining him in laughig at my school girls abi
ok sorry grin..I can't help but laugh
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by iamord(m): 4:04am On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
I was in a heated argument with one friend about "which institution have the highest number of beautiful ladies"...

Nairalanders what do you think?
from my experience here it has to be uniport and unilag. But you need to move out to see sometimes they are artificial and overrated
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
UNEC Medicine Babes.
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by confistified(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Uniben
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by sweet7oyin(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
ok sorry grin..I can't help but laughed
blood of jesus
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ui
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by ireneony(f): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
sweet7oyin:
blood of jesus
I can see u r a stalker undecided when u are tired let me know.
Jambito! How was your last jamb attempt grin
U failed woefully, there's always next.

When others are talking don't talk!
Last time I checked, u ve not gained admission into any institution. U are not invited here

Ido:t!
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by sweet7oyin(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2016
ireneony:
I can see u r a stalker undecided when u are tired let me know.
Jambito! How was your last jamb attempt grin
U failed woefully, there's always next.

When others are talking don't talk!
Last time I checked, u ve not gained admission into any institution. U are not invited here

Ido:t!
hehehehehe ...d skul I attend..hahaha would be ur dream skul dat u neva got into...oba awon uni....chai c insult......sha na u sabi
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by ireneony(f): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2016
sweet7oyin:
hehehehehe ...d skul I attend..hahaha would be ur dream skul dat u neva got into...oba awon uni....chai c insult......sha na u sabi
oba awon uni, yea! In ur silly dream grin
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by sweet7oyin(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
oba awon uni, yea! In ur silly dream grin
na u sabi ... ur English is bad sha.....cause I can't believe arguing with u...we both know d truth..F truly u read d post well...but since ts u.....
Re: Which Nigeria Institution Have The Highest Number Of Beautiful Ladies? by ireneony(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2016
sweet7oyin:
na u sabi ... ur English is bad sha.....cause I can't believe arguing with u...we both know d truth..F truly u read d post well...but since ts u.....
see how shabby you composed your sentence grin No wonder you failed jamb grin

Iranu!

(1) (Reply)

Students Of Government Owned Universities Should Deflate Their Bloated Ego / Where To Learn German (deutsch) In Akwa Ibom State? / 2017 WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Specimen Questions Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.