Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Photo: Training Or Punishment?! Picture Of Students With Head In Bucket - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Training Or Punishment?! Picture Of Students With Head In Bucket (878 Views)

Scanning Bucket For Girls Before Marriage / A Slay Queen That Goes To Bed With A Bucket To Urinate Is That One A Slay Queen? / The Life Of Students In The Polytechnic Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Training Or Punishment?! Picture Of Students With Head In Bucket by chrisfocus(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Some questions jus de burn fo my heart as I see this picture.

First we nor even know whether the buckets dem geh water inside. That one na John Legend stunt.

Second, na training abi na punishment?

Third, if na training, which academy? And wetin dem go call the training type? I guess how to die by water.

Fourth, if na punishment, who de give this kyne punishment? Na Mami-wota family member e go be.

Re: Photo: Training Or Punishment?! Picture Of Students With Head In Bucket by flexeey: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Boko Haram academy

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Who Is Plucking Who? / When You Eventually Buys Fuel... Pics / Caption This Pic Of Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.