Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers (3750 Views)

15 Interview Questions & Their Best Possible Answers / Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions / 50 Interview Questions And Answers You Must Be Prepared For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hello, i present to you... 15 interview questions and their best possible answers from our friends at Career Carriers. Please note the term “best Possible”, it means these responses might not apply in all scenarios. So remembers to be yourself and improvise/tailor your answers to your unique interview situation. The captions are mine.

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Words are not enough; your CV must highlight those skills.

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Don’t run down your former employer.

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
See why i love personal development? Attend FREE training/seminar. Volunteer!

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmn, ok

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mentioning one of those projects will help convince the interviewer.

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is similar to; “What are your weaknesses”? So answer truthfully, but with a positive ending.

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Great answer!

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good answer, but improvise here. Personally, i will avoid using the word “senior”, i wouldn’t want someone to think i am here to steal their job even though i plan to.lol

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
I love this answer. Shows you value team work.

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Again answer truthfully, but with a positive ending.

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sell yourself. Brag!

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good. Means you are flexible.

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bold answer! I like it, but there are better options. E.g Is this a new position? If No, why is it vacant?

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
There you have it, 15 interview questions and their best possible answers. I wish you Success at your job search!

Source: http://www.thejobseekerscreed.com/2016/03/15-interview-questions-and-their-best.html
Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by Ezedon(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Do you have any question for us?, the answer should be,
How much is my salary, and how often will the company increase it,
Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by fashoo2010(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice one
Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by iblawi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by luvility(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice....
Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by amicable09(f): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol.
OP this one sentenced answers won't please Nigerian interviewers o! Altogether, good one but when you have loads of applicants with lyrics, one word/one sentence responses will send you out real quick.

1 Like

Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by nenergy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:
Lol.
OP this one sentenced answers won't please Nigerian interviewers o! Altogether, good one but when you have loads of applicants with lyrics, one word/one sentence responses will send you out real quick.
True! Long lyrics no go o. It will attract more questions which might lead to a shot in the leg grin
Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by Chidizman(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Do you have any Questions for Us?

(Me to HR)** Yes, When am I gonna kick your Ass out of this Company if am employed?**

That was how the Security men bundled me out of PWC Management building sad undecided
Re: Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers by amicable09(f): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
nenergy:

True! Long lyrics no go o. It will attract more questions which might lead to a shot in the leg grin
Lol. You dey speak from experience abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In A 3 Star Hotel In Ikorodu / Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.