Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This (2380 Views)

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / This Guy Committed Suicide After Posting This On Facebook / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by AmAlbert(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
I was wondering what did guy did to be tied up like this, is this a Punishment /Discipline or Tortue, and is this supposed to be a way to treat someone who misbehaved? what do you guys say about this?

Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by delishpot: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wetin him do? Before I put mouth.

1 Like

Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by sonofspada(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Highly Condenmable. . I'm calling Buhaha
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by kelvin7891: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wicked and stupid Nigeria soldier
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
can someone pls tell our able soldier that the person in question is a human being not a goat about to be slaughtered pls.
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by prospero15(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op how u no come know wetin d guy do nah...anyway na d guy story I won hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by eyeview: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
I remember d pix about 2years ago. He was a member of the boko haram group that ambushed the military
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by AmAlbert(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
prospero15:
Op how u no come know wetin d guy do nah...anyway na d guy story I won hear
He's actually a friend to my Gee in Nigeria, according to my Gee his name is Thompson, after asking him(my gee) what happened, he said the guy had an issue with his girl cos he noticed her character changed towards him after knowing that one particular soldiers was already going with gis girl, so she called her soldier guy on phone that Thompson was beating her up which after the call she left, some 10 minutes later according to my guy when Thompson was dressed to go out was when the soldiers came and started torturing him in front of the girl, particularly the soldier guy(idris) the lady was going out with was the one taking the lead
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
This post shall be removed in 30 minute time. mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by Flexherbal(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
His life will never remain the same again.
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by gqboyy(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2016
choi mayb na boko guy
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by prospero15(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
AmAlbert:

He's actually a friend to my Gee in Nigeria, according to my Gee his name is Thompson, after asking him(my gee) what happened, he said the guy had an issue with his girl cos he noticed her character changed towards him after knowing that one particular soldiers was already going with gis girl, so she called her soldier guy on phone that Thompson was beating her up which after the call she left, some 10 minutes later according to my guy when Thompson was dressed to go out was when the soldiers came and started torturing him in front of the girl, particularly the soldier guy(idris) the lady was going out with was the one taking the lead

Ehya too bad for the guy...
Re: What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This by RuJay: 1:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Jst only dating no b marriage sef, dis barbaric

(1) (Reply)

Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. / Hacked Account. Banking No Longer Safe In Nigeria. / They Stab Inside The Ear Drum And Cut The Throat - Blackaxe Vs Maphite Benin PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.