Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 (1843 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 by infoniker: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment for Graduate Contact/Call Centre Agents – 2016. Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria.

We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations.

At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center...>>>Read more by clicking this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/apply-now-for-contact-solutions-limited-recruitment-for-graduate-contactcall-centre-agents/
Re: Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 by Asiri1991: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ok na
Re: Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 by joory1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
We are coming to apply
Re: Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2016
So you people are here again. last time I went for interview with your useless company, I was told I passed the test but need to have a professional call center agent certification before I can be given a job. the certification was obviously conducted by you in the cost of thousands of naira. when I asked if I can be given the job and then monthly deductions be taken for the course, the guy frowned so hard I thought he will smack me. till now I haven't heard from them. RUNNNNN RUNNNN, this is pure scam. your address is at oshodi close to lastma office. I will expose you thieves any where I see you.

5 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 by yugoo: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2016
I had exactly the same experience in 2013.They said the training is 60k or thereabout and you must undertake the training before getting the job.I even got to hear that the job is even 30k per month.Let them continue exploiting graduates.Their kids are on the way to experiencing such exploitation.
yungbeef:
So you people are here again. last time I
went for interview with your useless
company, I was told I passed the test but
need to have a professional call center
agent certification before I can be given a
job. the certification was obviously
conducted by you in the cost of thousands
of naira. when I asked if I can be given the
job and then monthly deductions be taken
for the course, the guy frowned so hard I
thought he will smack me. till now I haven't
heard from them. RUNNNNN RUNNNN, this
is pure scam. your address is at oshodi
close to lastma office. I will expose you
thieves any where I see you.

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 by amicable09(f): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2016
yungbeef:
So you people are here again. last time I went for interview with your useless company, I was told I passed the test but need to have a professional call center agent certification before I can be given a job. the certification was obviously conducted by you in the cost of thousands of naira. when I asked if I can be given the job and then monthly deductions be taken for the course, the guy frowned so hard I thought he will smack me. till now I haven't heard from them. RUNNNNN RUNNNN, this is pure scam. your address is at oshodi close to lastma office. I will expose you thieves any where I see you.
Lol! This comment is just so funny to me.
Dude, the many 'Ns' in the RUN won't make the race any faster na... lol
Re: Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 by 6fit(f): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
yungbeef:
thanks for exposing d idiot firm....they are planty here...thurnder fire them

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Contact Solutions Limited Recruitment - 2016 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
CONSOL see as breeze dey blow una aaasss

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Riders Needed Urgently!! Pay Is N3000 Per Day. / First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 / Praise God! Yar'adua Provides Job For Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.