Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Microbiologists; Career Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Microbiologists; Career Advice (1368 Views)

Microbiologists And Medical Licensing Issue / Thread For Microbiologists. Let's Meet Here . / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microbiologists; Career Advice by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 31, 2016
I need a career advice, I am 21 and currently a 300l student of microbiology in futo but to be sincere I see no better job opportunity with the certificate that could build me my dream house and upkeep of family. I surveyed jobberman and other sites their salary is between 40,000-90,000 which is too small. So I have intentions of furthering my studies in either Nigeria or abroad. So I could need your help in choosing a course of study. Every single opinion matters THANKS.
Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by afm4ever(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Go to jarushub.com he will have one or two things to tell you about it

1 Like

Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
afm4ever:
Go to jarushub.com he will have one or two things to tell you about it
thanks. Is it sort of a forum.
Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by afm4ever(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2016
egedem:
thanks. Is it sort of a forum.
yes the owner of the blog is also a member of nairaland it deals with career,preparing people for job interviews,career choice for students who are confuse in course to study etc his nairaland username is jarus
Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2016
afm4ever:
yes the owner of the blog is also a member of nairaland it deals with career,preparing people for job interviews,career choice for students who are confuse in course to study etc his nairaland username is jarus
Thank you sir!
Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
afm4ever:

Thanks for the referral.
Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by olutosinjohn: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Is great to be here. As microbiologist wat do we fink we can do to make d course professional.
Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by Gerrard59(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
I assume there's nothing else to be said.

Jarushub is the cure, Jarus is the doctor. cool

1 Like

Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by afm4ever(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jarus:

Thanks for the referral.
your welcome sir
Re: Microbiologists; Career Advice by afm4ever(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
egedem:
Thank you sir!
your welcome my dear

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Employment And Empowerment / How Do I Get A Cargo Handler Job? / Modern Day Slavery At United Bank For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.