Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Islam Kills Again. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Kills Again. (1473 Views)

Islam Kills Racism - Malcolm X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Islam Kills Again. by dadde(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
Just as u are reading this,muslim foudamentalist are killing people and police men in bornu state registerin their hatred for western educatn. Xtian watch your back

na by force to go skull?
Re: Islam Kills Again. by MrCrackles(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
[b]Poster
[/b]I cant get my head round the topic of your thread. .Dont understand what you are homing in on!
You are a blood soaked buffoon!
Re: Islam Kills Again. by seyibrown(f): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2009
Re: Islam Kills Again. by SeanT21(f): 4:20am On Jul 28, 2009
Re: Islam Kills Again. by tkb417(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

You are a blood soaked buffoon!

why? the man just stated the obvious and ure calling him names
anything the matter?
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2009
dadde:

Just as u are reading this,muslim foudamentalist are killing people and police men in bornu state registerin their hatred for western educatn. Xtian watch your back

na by force to go skull?
Obviously wih western education it would be more difficult for the brainless retards to brain wash the morons that they are enlisting to perpetuate their evil acts.

@Abuzola
This is a good opportunity for you to perpetuate some evil which you savour so much, i suggest you go join your fellow fanatics lunatics in bornu to participate in the "jihad" if you are not already there tongue
Re: Islam Kills Again. by MrCrackles(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2009
tkb417:

why? the man just stated the obvious and ure calling him names
anything the matter?

What "obvious"?
The poster has generalized and forgotten the fact that, the idiots perpetrating the act are just a bunch of deranged and jobless poofs
People should use thier bloody common sense and choose words carefully to stop fanning unecessary religious hatred and bigotry
Fair enough, the bastards at the centre of the callous crimes are muslims who are fanatical but then it doesnt mean Islam kills. . .
Re: Islam Kills Again. by sweetpain: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

What obvious?
The poster has generalized and forgot the fact that, the idiots perpetrating the act are just a bunch of deranged and jobless poofs
People should use thier bloody common sense and choose words carefully to stop fanning unecessary religious hatred and bigotry
Fair enough, the bastards at the centre of the callous crimes are muslims who are fanatical but then it doesnt mean Islam kills. . .

Islam kills when murders are committed by a people who see islam as justification.Why is that difficult to understand?
Re: Islam Kills Again. by MrCrackles(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2009
sweetpain:

Islam kills when murders are committed by a people who see islam as justification.Why is that difficult to understand?

I wont be drawn into further controversy. . . . .it is simple and from what i understand, ISLAM doesnt teach anyone to kill!
Dunnaw! cool
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2009
^^^they see Islam as a justification does not make Islam the justification. The thread title is misleading and was chosen as a result of hatred.
The christians on this thread are hypocrites. You are here posting words of hate and lies that would breed animosity towards muslims in the hearts of non-muslims, and later you claim that your religion is one of love. Is this what Christ taught you? To spread hate?
The fact that you all have to resort to cheap propaganda like this to propagate your religion should tell you something.
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Larriedeck(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2009
Salam, its purely satanic what people do in the name of religion. For instance, the bloody battle IRA waged in Ireland for over 30 yrs.
There's no religion that supports arbitrary killing of innocent people. Islam only allows a murderer to be killed. Qur'an says God's punishment for killing an innocent person is as if the entire mankind has been killed. These  murderers have no understanding about ISLAM, as their actions negate the teachings of Islam.
Peace Out
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nezan(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2009
Jagoon:

Obviously wih western education it would be more difficult for the brainless retards to brain wash the morons that they are enlisting to perpetuate their evil acts.

@Abuzola
This is a good opportunity for you to perpetuate some evil which you savour so much, i suggest you go join your fellow fanatics lunatics in bornu to participate in the "jihad" if you are not already there tongue
Many virgins waiting to be shared in paradise once again. Aint it?
Re: Islam Kills Again. by MrCrackles(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2009
fellis:

^^^they see Islam as a justification does not make Islam the justification. The thread title is misleading and was chosen as a result of hatred.
The christians on this thread are hypocrites. You are here posting words of hate and lies that would breed animosity towards muslims in the hearts of non-muslims, and later you claim that your religion is one of love. Is this what Christ taught you? To spread hate?
The fact that you all have to resort to cheap propaganda like this to propagate your religion should tell you something.

That is where i am driving at. . . . .
The thread title and the main reason why i called the poster a bloody buffoon!
In as much as i hate religious controversies, i try to ensure bigotry and hatred doesnt gather much pace
Re: Islam Kills Again. by MrCrackles(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2009
Nezan:

Many virgins waiting to be shared in paradise once again. Aint it?

LOLZ! grin
Re: Islam Kills Again. by JIL(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2009
At the rate they are going they should be running out of virgins soon. Multiply the number of deaths by 72 and you will know what Im talking about. Im sure Abuzola's own will be kept aside for him in advance. grin
Re: Islam Kills Again. by banom(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
Any thing those useless moslims are doing. let them not kill one single Igbo, or else, it will not be funny.
Foolish people that is draging this country backward,
I hate Fredick Lord Lugard for ammalgamating us with this stupid coursed animals called northerners.

DESTITUDES.
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
fellis:

You were complaining about the title being misleading because it says "islam kills again". According to you . . . these animals are not necessarily muslims but merely using islam as a cloak for their nefarious activities.

But thou hypocrite . . .

the OP didnt even label himself a christian . . . he could be an atheist for all we know, so how come you are now berating christianity and what Christ taught us? What has that to do with the FACT that hundreds are dead because of animals who invoke islam?

Can a muslim think without christianity?
Re: Islam Kills Again. by huxley2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2009
davidylan:

You were complaining about the title being misleading because it says "islam kills again". According to you . . . these animals are not necessarily muslims but merely using islam as a cloak for their nefarious activities.

But thou hypocrite . . .

the OP didnt even label himself a christian . . . he could be an atheist for all we know, so how come you are now berating christianity and what Christ taught us? What has that to do with the FACT that hundreds are dead because of animals who invoke islam?

Can a muslim think without christianity?

This is the height of double hypocrisy for a self-declared atheist-detesting Christian, isn't it?
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
huxley2:

This is the height of double hypocrisy for a self-declared atheist-detesting Christian, isn't it?

apples to oranges . . . your dig does not apply here.

As a self-declared individual who does not like atheists . . . i do not HATE the atheist, would NOT plan to kill an atheist or restrict his freedom of expression . . . would NOT commit an act of violence against an atheist.

To detest an atheist is to detest and vigorously speak against his false claims against the bible and NOTHING MORE! How that is comparable with killing in the name of allah is beyond me.

But as usual, you hypocritical miscreants from the cesspool of hell can continue spouting YOUR OWN ANTI_CHRISTIAN RAGE while pretending to be civil.
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
@davidylan,
dadde is a christian. He does not have to declare that he is one for me to know that. I have read his posts before, besides I never specifically declared that the thread parter was a christian.
I didn't berate you people with my post, stop misinterpreting what I posted.
Look at you, davidylan, look at how insultive and hate-filled you are towards muslims. Is it not ironic that the person who angrily claims that muslims are violent because of their religion later goes back to insult those muslims and talk about how much he hates them, for no other reason than because he is a christian and does not share their beliefs?
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
fellis:

@davidylan,
dadde is a christian. He does not have to declare that he is one for me to know that. I have read his posts before, besides I never specifically declared that the thread parter was a christian.
Look at you, davidylan, look at how insultive and hate-filled you are towards muslims. Is it not ironic that the person who angrily claims that muslims are violent because of their religion later goes back to insult those muslims and talk about how much he hates them, for no other reason than because he is a christian and does not share their beliefs?

That is absolute rubbish . . .

1. Hate-filled towards muslims is simply a phrase you use to describe those who are either bold enough or refuse to hide under political correctness in calling out the carnage, violence and death-loving cult that islam has come to represent. Take your head out of the sands of denial and ask yourself . . . WHEN have other religions gone out of their way to murder innocent people and force them to take on their religious laws? Why does islam breed such trigger-happy violent murderers from Kano to Somalia to Sudan to Gaza?

This is a lot more than merely being "insultive".

2. To claim that dadde doesnt like muslims simply because "he is a christian and does not share their beliefs" is mind-numbing deceit of the highest order. If the only problem people had with muslims is that they dont share their beliefs then you'd hardly hear anyone mention it. We dont share the same beliefs as Sango worshippers but how many threads do you see of folks talking about them? Perhaps its because they dont go into a murderous rage killing the rest of us who dont share their passion for turning the world into allah's mighty fiefdom.
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2009
@davidylan,
as for your second point, I was not talking about dadde, I was talking about you. How you did not deduce that is beyond me. And yes, you do hate muslims, I am not just saying it because you can stand up to them or any other such thing. You, yourself said so in a thread before. I think the thread was titled, 'I hate muslims even though I am not supposed to'.
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
fellis:

@davidylan,

I laugh . . . you dare compare dadde's right to dislike anyone with murderers ready to dip our blood in the atlantic ocean shld they get the chance?

Pls you pathetic excuses for "moderate islam" shld stop insulting our intelligence with this abuse of moral relativism.

Dadde might dislike muslims . . . but he wont be going to kill them with a machete
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Tboy007: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
I'd like 2 clear some misconceptns:ISLAM, as preached by the best of mankind advocates seeking of education in all its ramification. There is definately no distinction betw Western educatn & mundane education. In fact, a tradition of the faith advocates seeking knowledge as far as China(then in Arabia, China was the known farthest land). This is why the forebears of the faith were at the fore-front of knowledge & Civilzation in their epoch of time. Also, the Northern muslims shouldn't be construed as "perfect rep" of the Muslim community; as in all parts of the country, we've the uneducated,the area boys (kalari),the trouble makers etc. I undertook my youth service in the North and I can tell you I was grossly dissapointed with how they went about their faith (especially the youths). However, there are some indidviduals/groups amongst them whom you can regard as properly representing the muslim idealogies.
Having said these, I'm actually dissapointed at most of the comments I came across this thread, most of which are openly spiteful of Islam and went in no small measure to denigrate the Islamic faith (You only wonder what extreme hatred religious bigotry can lead to). Apparently as intellectuals, if one doesn't understand a concept/doctrine or one is intimidated by its success, the best thing to do is to attempt an independent assessment of the ills it is being accused of, rather than indulging in religious bigotry cum hatred. I'll be surprised if anyone with origins from the South, especially the S/W doesn't have both muslims & xtians as relatives. We should understand that we are not the same (as some are wont to believe) and then go further to understand our differences inorder to live 2gether in harmony rather than embarking on a crusade of defamatory actions/words that could have been as a result of LIMITED personal experiences. In my extended family, my immediate family happens to be on of the very few which practises the Islamic faith. Despite that, we are able to get along with our xtian cousins,uncles aunts, etc.Infact, my parents have sponsored quite a few of them in their educational pursuits till the tertiary level (I can boldly aver that my parents sponsored at least 15 of such xtian cousins:about 3 are chartered accountants).
In attempting an epitome, I'll realy plead to us as youths to avoid all these divisive tendencies, focus on issues that can bring us 2gether and in turn lead to further developments of our great nation, and ultimately rise up as ADVOCATES of positive changes where everyone irrespective of his religious proclivities is able to live in peace & harmony with his neighbours. Don't mind the pessimists, Nigeria is bound to come out of all this crises a better and stronger nation.
To the nation's continued existence & the sustenance of my faith, I resolutely stand for.

@Davidylan,
, U sure hate we muslims & Islam

@MrCrackles
, most impressed by ur objectivity
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Tboy007: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
I must confess the unholy and unwarranted acts of some fanatics (whose doctrine are against the tenets of the Islamic faith if their beliefs are what the press claim them to be) have smeared Islam with the garb of insults. It is no fault of on-lookers to come to such hasty conclusions. However, I'd rather advocate a thorough objectivity of the ills the faith is being accused of.The culprits of the acts must be brought to book.
And to Mr.Poster, why coming at such a general topic label. If it were MEND, would u say "Xtianity is at war"?
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2009
Davidylan,
I modified my second post. You should read it.
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
Tboy007:

I'd like 2 clear some misconceptns:ISLAM, as preached by the best of mankind advocates seeking of education in all its ramification.

this is funny because i cant see ANY islamic society where education is a priority. Even Saudi Arabia. Does that mean EVERY muslim disobeyed the commandment to go seek education?

Where are the educated muslim societies? why would muslims rather go to christian or secular nations for education?

Tboy007:

This is why the forebears of the faith were at the fore-front of knowledge & Civilzation in their epoch of time.

this is again a false claim . . . scholars who happened to live under muslim conquerors is not equivalent to muslims being in the forefront of knowledge and civilisation.

Tboy007:

Also, the Northern muslims shouldn't be construed as "perfect rep" of the Muslim community;

Neither should Iranian, somali, Lebanese, HAMAS, Pakistani, Iraqi, Saudi, Yemeni muslims? Then just who are the "prefect representatives" for islam?

Tboy007:

Having said these, I'm actually dissapointed at most of the comments I came across this thread, most of which are openly spiteful of Islam and went in no small measure to denigrate the Islamic faith (You only wonder what extreme hatred religious bigotry can lead to).

Do you deceitful hypocrite need to wonder? Look at Bauchi, Maiduguri, Gaza, Lebanon, Pakistan, suicide bombs in Iraq, honor killings . . . now THAT is what extreme hatred religious bigotry breeds.

Tboy007:

@Davidylan,
, U sure hate we muslims & Islam

i dont hate muslims but i certainly hate islam.

As regards mrcrackles being "objective" . . . now that's a laugh.
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
Tboy007:

I must confess the unholy and unwarranted acts of some fanatics (whose doctrine are against the tenets of the Islamic faith if their beliefs are what the press claim them to be) have smeared Islam with the garb of insults. It is no fault of on-lookers to come to such hasty conclusions. However, I'd rather advocate a thorough objectivity of the ills the faith is being accused of.The culprits of the acts must be brought to book.
And to Mr.Poster, why coming at such a general topic label. If it were MEND, would u say "Xtianity is at war"?

hypocrites again desperately comparing apples to thorns. MEND has a clear objective - fight for oil independence. They are not killing muslims specifically neither are they going about kidnapping oil workers in the name of Jesus. Now what are Boko haram fighting for?

fellis:

@davidylan,
as for your second point, I was not talking about dadde, I was talking about you. How you did not deduce that is beyond me. And yes, you do hate muslims, I am not just saying it because you can stand up to them or any other such thing. You, yourself said so in a thread before. I think the thread was titled, 'I hate muslims even though I am not supposed to'.

This is pretty stupid . . .

Muslims as usual IGNORING THE REAL ISSUE - which is the unwarranted violence and death fellow muslims provoke in their name and in the name of allah . . . while focusing on the IRRELEVANT claims of "hate" from those who dare to expose the underbelly of islam as hate, violence and death.
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
men you no dey happy oh david, lol
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

men you no dey happy oh david, lol

bros nothing do me. grin
Re: Islam Kills Again. by Abuzola(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2009
I don't need to repeat myself, the guy david is malu, he thinks anti-clockwise, hehehe. The guy animus for islam won't convince him a pinch because his parent groom him as anti islam. I wonder if they commit suicide seeing Islam progressing every day. Huwal Lahu
Re: Islam Kills Again. by oluclem(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
It annoys me when i see fellow Nairalander trading blames in section. The reason is that people tend to shy awy from the truth. The slowpoke and Fanatics sorry lunatics killing people in the north are politically motivated. I think is high time we call a spade a spade. instead of beating about the bush and trading blames.

Anyway, No man in his right sense will kill a man created by God, in the name of the same God. How can you destroy my work and and claim you are helping me?[i][/i] Lets have a rethink.

Finally, If the (g)od is God, I think people should leave that (g)od to fight for his self and stop fighting for God.

(1) (2)

Islam Is The True Religion / Muslims Say They Believe In Jesus / Man And What He Fears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.