Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Peter King Music School - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter King Music School (16144 Views)

Best Music School in Edo State / Peter King Music School / Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter King Music School by daresmith: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2009
pls does anyone know anything about peter king's music school.i need some contact information.thank you

1 Like

Re: Peter King Music School by tolonisede(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
The school is at badagry and they are starting thair program dis month 31st
From Mile 2, take a bus to badagry, alight at oke-afo. Take a bike from there, tell them u are going to Peter Kings' school.
Re: Peter King Music School by daresmith: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2009
@tolonisede,please can i call you. i need more info.i want to learn music there so if i'm leaving here i'll need to be very prepared.i need info on the fees, accomodation etc.please help.
thanks
Re: Peter King Music School by tolonisede(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
Sorry friend, i wont be able to help u much on this Peter king Issue. I was fortunate to have someone who knows the school's address beside me when i was working on the system that day and he gave me the address. I believe if you follow the instruction as he said, u should be able to get there.
have a nice day
Re: Peter King Music School by benedo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
This baba (Peter King) is one of the most underated, even almost unknown jazz musicians in Nigeria, i was fortnate enough to come across one of his Elpee's some years ago, he just blew my mind with his sound and especially the superb arrangement of of his horns section and the soul filled quality of his sound, i have searched all the nooks and crannies of lagos for his cd's and or elpee's but i have not been lucky so far.

Does anyone know about this Man and how i can lay my hands on some of his recorded works

1 Like

Re: Peter King Music School by theoristim: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2010
I can help you on any info u need about PK school

1 Like

Re: Peter King Music School by skydami1(m): 4:25am On Mar 03, 2011
pls bro,av u gotten d info's 'bout peter kings music school? pls i wud b very gr8fu if u can 4ward 'em 2 me @ skydami1@rocketmail.com."d fees,resumption,accomodation & other info.plsssssssssssssssss.
Re: Peter King Music School by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
Pls. I wud also appreciate if I can get info as to fees and accomodation @ Peter king music school,
U can email me at: folaranmi.agboola@yahoo.com
Re: Peter King Music School by IntroLord(m): 6:08am On Mar 29, 2013
i need info on the fees, accomodation etc concerning peter king music School .please help.
thanks
Re: Peter King Music School by Victorjoseph(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vixco4real@yahoo.com
Re: Peter King Music School by 251Music: 1:24am On Jul 10, 2015
If you reside in Benin City, Nigeria...

251 Music College is a place where Anointed Minstrels are raised to minister God's Word through Music.

ENQUIRIES
GRA, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
Tel: 08139779150

1 Like

Re: Peter King Music School by Rsz124: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
theoristim:
I can help you on any info u need about PK school

Hello sir ... Need info on this Peter king
Can I reach you?

1 Like

Re: Peter King Music School by Sunely: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Please I need info on the fee and accommodation and program, I will really appreciate anyone help.

richardmichaelben@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Asake - Basquiat (Official Video) / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Wizkid – Sounds From The Other Side / Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.