Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Interview Invite From Fact Ltd,pls Help Asap - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite From Fact Ltd,pls Help Asap (569 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Customer Care Attendant Needed At Myestore Nigeria Ltd...Pls Contact 09055314172 / Invitation For A Test/briefing - BAS Ltd, Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite From Fact Ltd,pls Help Asap by kelvinobiazi: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Dear Candidate, sequel to your application for the role of a CALL CENTRE AGENT, you have been shortlisted for a TEST, Friday, April 1 2016 by 10am at 12 McDonald Akano Street Off Babatunde Ladega Street, Omole Estate Phase 1,Ikeja LAGOS. Please come along with a copy of your cv and a pen. 01-4540519
l got this message from Facts Ltd, please house how genuine are they? and if they are genuine please those that have attended the interview before me what kind of questions where you given,since I was asked to come with a pen
Re: Interview Invite From Fact Ltd,pls Help Asap by browncolysis(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2016
they sound real, just go with ur pencil and prepare ur mind for the best, cuss there's no harm in trying but if you are asked to pay before sitting for the test then it is fake.
Re: Interview Invite From Fact Ltd,pls Help Asap by shahpour(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2016
kelvinobiazi:
Dear Candidate, sequel to your application for the role of a CALL CENTRE AGENT, you have been shortlisted for a TEST, Friday, April 1 2016 by 10am at 12 McDonald Akano Street Off Babatunde Ladega Street, Omole Estate Phase 1,Ikeja LAGOS. Please come along with a copy of your cv and a pen. 01-4540519
l got this message from Facts Ltd, please house how genuine are they? and if they are genuine please those that have attended the interview before me what kind of questions where you given,since I was asked to come with a pen
From what i could gather its real. There is already a thread on nairaland that answers a lot of your questions. Try searching for it. I'm also scheduled for Friday

(1) (Reply)

Aluminium Ingot needed urgently / Current Vacancies In A Reputable Farm In Ogun State / Graduate Business Development Executives Recruitment At Iconview De-luxe Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.