Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) (628 Views)

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? / Is It Possible For A Virgin To Be Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) by jide219(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2016
I was just sitting at home blazing lil kesh new album when I had an unexpected visitoR,because she did not call to tell she will be coming today,I was surprise when I saw her moody face,I was like sheila what's wrong(not her real name)she said bros u remember when I told u was going to the hospital because I was not feeling fine and I said yes,I hope some drugs has been prescribe for you.
Bros abeg is it possible for a virgin to conatact HIV,I was like No,never,impossicant that ve not heard of it before,and even if its real it will be rare,that's when she drop the bomb shell dat she has contacted the virus,I couldn't believe my eyes untill I saw the paper ,I told her that the doctor did something wrong and we will go for another test in another hospital on monday.
Pls all the medical personnel here,pls is it possible,she has been with me for the past two days and she hardly eat or she do is crÝ,pls ,urgent answers re needed.thank you
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Doctor in the room, pls can u tell the op that hiv cant be contacted through sex alone

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2016
It is very possible.

HIV isnt sex related alone, she must have contacted the deadly virus through the use of infected sharp objects.
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2016
YES ooooo ......HIV isnt contracted only through SEX but also contact through sharp objects ,blood transfusion etc but your friend should get tested again if she thinks she hasn't been exposed ....
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) by jide219(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2016
She has only HIV nt full blown AIDS is there anyway she can be helped
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) by bibinwaka: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2016
how old is she? Might b born with it.
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin To Contact (HIV) by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oma307:
Doctor in the room, pls can u tell the op that hiv cant be contacted through sex alone

How do u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Important Fruits And Vegetables During Pregnancy / THE TRUTH; Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? / What Is This “sickness” Called In Your Area And How Is It Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.