Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby (40814 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Kyliegame: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yummy mummy, she looks great.

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh Churchill who recently gave birth to her first child shared this cute photo of she and her mother-in-law taking her baby for a stroll online. Motherhood certainly fits her

She captioned it:
"tontoletTHANK YOU GOD FOR MY LIFE
#TBT
#HAPPYFAMILY #MUMINLAW #GRANMA #YUMMYMUM #BABYX"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDnpqNqr4bd/?hl=en

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by HungerBAD: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
That sad truth.

When a picture shows your wife,looking older than your mother,because many anointing has gone through her.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by NegeduGrace(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
She is really looking good n happy,,I tapped from her blessings,,the mother-inlaw is still gallant n pweety too..happy people!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Kyliegame: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
she looks great with her make up free face

SEE MORE HERE http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/tonto-dikeh-shares-throwback-photo-with.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Imortal001: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tonto dike here, tonto dike there! Wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Kyliegame: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
That sad truth.

When a picture shows your wife,looking older than your mother,because many anointing has gone through her.

Please cut her some slack, her body just went through the pregnancy phase, do you think any women look the same immediately after child birth. her body ha changed and she needs readjustment. Its not easy.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by christinie(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Her mother-in-law looks younger than her former suitor Seun.

Kyliegame:
Yummy mummy, she looks great.

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh Churchill who recently gave birth to her first child shared this cute photo of she and her mother-in-law taking her baby for a stroll online. Motherhood certainly fits her

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/tonto-dikeh-shares-throwback-photo-with.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Pamelayoung: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]

Beautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by christinie(f): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tonto looks fresh and young, just like her sweet mummy-in-law.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by adorablepepple(f): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Change is constant. She looks Happy

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by asadike(f): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
sweet chic and mum inlaw. Asa nwa with asa mama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by 1960chic(f): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Beautiful

And who noticed that they look alike

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by seyema(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm.... Is this the same Tonto dikeh I knw b4 that now want to be forming responsible mother

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by greatness22(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
How i wish she got married to one mr. seun a popular.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Waskolo(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
just passing!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by damton(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Iya Ikoko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Pref(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Beautiful,joy of motherhood.i connect my aunt and all the ladies seeking for the fruit of the womb to tonto's blessing.Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hope she's quit smoking

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by froshMezie(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by MadCow1: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by LastSurvivor: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Like it or not, Tonto is not just lucky but blessed..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by vickkyruby(f): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wow, she looks so happy.

Loving the new Tonto.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Ikem11(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
I want to ask that woman's hand in marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by ourchoice(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lol, women really don't have career....their major dream career is to marry a rich guy, yet they keep making noise about gender equality cheesy

Kim K abandoned her nonsense reality TV show for Kanye....Mercy Johnson did same....Tonto is doing same.....Janet Jackson abandoned her music career to follow Arab man, sorry Arab money grin

The only reason many girls wanna be models, actress, miss this and that, TV presenter, OAP, etc it's just to get noticed by rich guys, kai!

Guys hustle o....womens career is YOU! cry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Flexherbal(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
It is good for a woman to have a good relationship with her inlaw.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Fresia01(f): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Happy pretty petite gal like me...rock on gal. I go soon be like u in a positive way

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Intrepid01(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by bebe2(f): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Haba tonto,

Who died na aaa

She looking so down and rough, if she looked like thI'd the man wud not have approached.

I know those night feeds can take its toll on a new mum but Dats no excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Holyfield1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chai!, Money good o, Obasanjo don dey jam confirm pusssy since ed-edd-eddy grin see fine woman *licks lips*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Bodmas06: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Is none of my business

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by MadCow1: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Intrepid01:

WEYREY re oooo

Egbon, why you dey burn my cable na?

angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
She look good. I love when mother in-law and daughter inlaw are pals. Not the cat and dog relationships we see in nollywood between Mummy G and her daughter inlaw.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And Omotayo Maimunat's Marriage In Crisis. Wedding Pics Deleted / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.