Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Meet Sultan Adekoya..the MAY-WEATHER IN MAKING - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Sultan Adekoya..the MAY-WEATHER IN MAKING (807 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Real Madrid Cancel Training, Tells Players To Stay Home Due To Weather (Photos) / Mcgregor Going All Hard On May Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Sultan Adekoya..the MAY-WEATHER IN MAKING by BABSIN(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
This raw talent (SULTAN ADEKOYA) need assistance to achieve his dream. No Doubt, He has talent that could make this nation proud. His trainer/coach is Tipo a local coach that want the boy to soar but without the capacity and means.

Anyone willing or knows someone that would be willing to invest in this young Lad talent to assist him achieve his dream should please contact me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQHX-eb-eyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ_GP4rYOpQ

Re: Meet Sultan Adekoya..the MAY-WEATHER IN MAKING by forgiveness: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
This small boy. I hope no be childs abuse.
Re: Meet Sultan Adekoya..the MAY-WEATHER IN MAKING by atilla(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hi babsin
Where is the boy located?
Re: Meet Sultan Adekoya..the MAY-WEATHER IN MAKING by BABSIN(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
@Atila, the boy is located at Egbeda... however you can reach me me on 07060402445...

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United V Bournemouth Match postponed... / Paul Pogba Parties With Drake In New York As He Prepares For Man U Move | PHOTOS / Chelsea Offer Fabregas In Exchange For Inter Milan Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.