Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Send Back Faulty Imported Items To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send Back Faulty Imported Items To China (543 Views)

See My Imported Items That Arrived Today - Very Cheap / FG Lifts Ban On 41 Imported Items / List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Back Faulty Imported Items To China by bamasite(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dear all,
Guess we are all doing great using Invictus by Henley.
Yes, "no matter how strait the gate or how charged with punishment the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul"

That is how best we can describe those still forging ahead in this country instead of sitting down to complain all day. Now to the main topic: For those in the mini importation business, there is a common issue. Sometimes when you order for an item, despite the testing by QC, there are possible errors. You might order for 20pieces or even 100pieces of an item. At the end of or the day, one or two pieces might be faulty. The question is how do you send this items back to them if you don't want the option of repairing the item here.

Many in the business here will come up with the arguement that you must have made enough profit already form the ones you sold. But I don't want to consider that. We need a method of sending back. I think under the express shipping, TNT has the cheapest cost, the others are no go area. NIPOST is an option. However, considering the vast majority of import from China shipping agents, I think we should also have agents that handle Nigeria to China Shipping.

Please let us come together to address this!
Re: How To Send Back Faulty Imported Items To China by Pref(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: How To Send Back Faulty Imported Items To China by bamasite(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Please where are all the practicioners in the house?
Re: How To Send Back Faulty Imported Items To China by bamasite(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2016
CC:
Ymodulus
Import expert
Re: How To Send Back Faulty Imported Items To China by bamasite(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Almost every practicing mini importer has faced this problem except those that import inside ebooks alone.

Why can't we share our knowledge here

(1) (Reply)

If U Have/had 24hours Uninterupted Electricty What Business Would You Do? / Payoneer Funds Needed / Lagos Now An Oil Producing State.`see How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.