Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video (52702 Views)

If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? / World Cup 2018: Ifeanyi Uba sponsors Anambra Contigents To Russia- PICTURES / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
I can't say I understand this story. How did Mikel Obi's brother fit into this? Where is the video?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by MemphisDepay(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by walegee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
And his a billionaire
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by sheunsheun(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wats d diff btw d slapper and the puncher undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by mykel25(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Why won't he slap him.....when someone is trying to bring out d glory of NFL and a goalkeeper still wanna beat referee mtchew! I would have done more.....that was just to caution him like elder brother to his kid brother
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by RisMas(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
The UBA guy always look dreaded undecided undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by jude33084(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Later he(Mr Obi) will wonder why he is spending all his life in the local league
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by katerine7(f): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
davodyguy:
smh.

I heard this news this morning and was disappointed.

That's why education is very important. No educated Billionaire will do such in a public place, when he knows he has a reputation, except a wannabee Billionaire that goes about seeking attention

Please what do you mean by educated billionaire?
Explain please.
Cos the last time you checked, you are educated and not a billionaire!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by Bitterleafsoup: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Even though he is my town person he is so irritating to say the least. He should have fine him heavely and suspend him for some games.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by MrWhaley: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Na the money Im give Im brother Mikel obi before Egypt match Im take kolet back with style as Im brother no gri Nigeria qualify for AFCON as the collector Don go back Chelsea..#istandwithubah...Na small remain make a be ftc...a for no read the story sef
Seriously, comprehending your post is hard. If English is too hard,the pidgin sef still come hard you?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by naptu2: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
dominique:
I can't say I understand this story. How did Mikel Obi's brother fit into this? Where is the video?

It's a match between Ifeanyi Uba Football Club (owned by Ifeanyi Uba) and Heartland FC. Mikel's brother, Ebele Obi, is the goalkeeper of Heartland FC.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is old news na This shii happened last week thursday or friday na.

Ifeanyi Ubah fvcked up jare. I used to like this fat Neegar because of his commitment to Nigerian football, well i still like him sha but just disappointed for acting in such manner with his thugs.

Make Mikel Obi brother go find better Lawyer wey go suck out like 500million naira from Ifeanyi Ubah.

Heartland 4 life! My club club, my supporters my supporters!!! smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by goodvision12(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Slapping things activated!so who is next to recieve slap?Dont be surprised when you hear the next day that buhari slapped osinbanjo in aso rock.But seriously both of them were wrong.Why the guy go punch referee?why yu sef wey call yourself public figure go dey slap for public?oya case close.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by DIVINE78: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
A taste of Biafra league.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrWhaley:

Seriously, comprehending your post is hard. If English is too hard,the pidgin sef still come hard you?? undecided
may be u need to reboot your brain because it is not working efficiently
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
a thug with money is just a rich thug. Money only exposes your flaws.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
ejamahrandy:
ahh gbese
LoL. I'm not in this class
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by naptu2: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
[size=14pt]Mikel’s Brother To Appeal “Unfair” LMC Ban[/size]

31 Mar 2016

By Adeboye Amosu:

Heartland Football Club of Owerri goalkeeper, Ebele Obi, has vowed to appeal the six-match ban handed to him by the League Management Company, reports Completesportsnigeria.com.

Ebele, the elder brother of Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi, was banned by the league body for assaulting the centre referee in their match day 8 fixture against Oriental rivals FC IfeanyiUbah in Nnewi.

The former Rangers goalie was particularly disappointed that the chairman of FC IfeanyiUbah, Ifeanyi Ubah, who he said beat him up after the game was left off the hook by the LMC.

“I can’t believe the League Management Company took the decision to ban me despite what I went through at the hands of Chief Ubah and his security aides after the game in Nnewi,” Obi told Completesportsnigeria.com.

“He and his security aides beat me up and I was lucky to remain alive after the incident.
“I didn’t touch the referee as was reported and I will appeal the unfair ban handed to me by the LMC.

“I’m totally disappointed that Chief Ubah was not sanctioned for what he did to me after the game.”

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/mikels-brother-appeal-unfair-lmc-ban/

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by Krismart(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
davodyguy:
smh.

I heard this news this morning and was disappointed.

That's why education is very important. No educated Billionaire will do such in a public place, when he knows he has a reputation, except a wannabee Billionaire that goes about seeking attention
And you think u are more educated than him?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by fpeter(f): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
lol
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by davodyguy: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Please what do you mean by educated billionaire?
Explain please.
Cos the last time you checked, you are educated and not a billionaire!

What im saying is that. People like Oprah Winfrey being a billionaire and educate woman, would slap assault anyone in public
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by oneitalia: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
It's a disgraceful act from both parties involved. Just picture a scenario that one of the Glazers kid had to leave the VIP box and come to the field to punch a player. I'm sure the English media would write all the negative stories even with documentaries that will compel them in relinquish their positions as the owner of Manchester United. To resign from the board will be the least thing to do. Ifeanyi Ubah needs to be sanctioned till the end of the season and that will serve as a lesson to other club owners. He's got all the money but no class and finesse. You need to see how Godwin Enakhena used to comport himself @ Agege stadium when MFM were playing.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Krismart:
And you think u are more educated than him?
no mind that guy

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by Oblion(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
the billionaire is obviously without manners
the goal keeper too was unprofessional,

but slapping him ain't the best action

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by MrWhaley: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adewunmi84:
may be u need to reboot your brain because it is not working efficiently
And I typed a post as comprehensive as that?
Bros,try something else. sad
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Slap season, first it was El-Rufai slapping his deputy now Ifeanyi Uba planting one very good and hot slap on JOM's bro.

I am looking for Seun and Lalasticlala to present them with a beautiful gift of 6 hot slaps
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrWhaley:

And I typed a post as comprehensive as that?
Bros,try something else. sad
wale kosi danu Jo..
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by asadike(f): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
LoveJesus87:
hello babe, how u doing?
great, thks.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by sLentlover7778(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
$8000 is involved
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by Jacko01: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ifeanyi ubah come and slap me then tell me sorry with millions
That is a wealthu slap ppl come on

Cps nigeria i knw .... Big men slappin you is an endearment
If they wanted to mess u up... They wud waste you

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video by bankybobo11: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
What is wrong with Nigeria? Lecturers beating students, Businessman slapping footballer, Bankybobo11 asking demigoddess out. May God save us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? / Meet South African Player, Minnies, Who Looks Like Brazil’s Ronaldinho / Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.