Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Calling All Web Designers, Graphic Artists, Social Media Managers And Printers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling All Web Designers, Graphic Artists, Social Media Managers And Printers (617 Views)

web designers in Lagos / Steps To Avoid Fraudulent Web Designers. / Best Web Designers In Nigeria: List Of Top 5 Web Developers In Every State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Web Designers, Graphic Artists, Social Media Managers And Printers by VolenzLtd: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hello,

If your line of work falls in any of the above then I am looking for you.

I am currently setting up an IT Services company and require individuals skilled in the above to join my repository of resources I can call on for jobs. My business is targeted to a niche market and as such, I require a highly skilled, reliable and affordable team that can provide website design, logo and business materials design, social media management (twitter, facebook, instagram) and high quality but affordable printing services.

If interested, work will passed to you at an agreed fee for a quick turnaround. However, we will both sign an MOU (memorandum of understanding) as the work produced will belong to and be attributed to my company.

If interested please send an email to volenzltd@gmail.com (volenzltd at gmail dot com) in the following manner and someone will be in touch.

To: volenzltd@gmail.com
Subject: Web designer, Logo Designer....
Body: Please include links to your work or attachments and a phone number.

Lets make money together!
Re: Calling All Web Designers, Graphic Artists, Social Media Managers And Printers by VolenzLtd: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Looking forward to more responses, thanks for all the emails so far.

need more LOGO/GRAPHIC DESIGNERS.

i will respond and follow up each email

thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Host A Wordpress / Help: Facebook Auto-add Friends To Group / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.