Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Quarry Bussiness - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Quarry Bussiness (1020 Views)

Investing In Quarry Mining Plant. / **granite Quarry Investor(s) Needed** / If You Own A Quarry; I Need You To Invest In This My Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quarry Bussiness by Redbishop(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls i need information on how to start a quarry bussiness
Re: Quarry Bussiness by tonzo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Call me on 07032537443
Re: Quarry Bussiness by engrgordon(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Redbishop:
starting a quarry yard is capital intensive, I am a civil engineer and have work as a quarry site engineer for abt 2 yrs now. To start a quarry or stone crushing business, u need to first acquire a land/site, u don't just buy a site because u see rocks on the land, there are other engineering soil/rock test that must be carried out to ascertain the quality, and quantity of stone in the area, secondly, u need to meet with the government regulatory body involve for approval, before meeting with the landlords and community. There are lands/sites available at some part of Ebony, Enugu, and Abia, I can take u to those areas whenever u are ready. Also there are machines needed in site, which I will give u details when consulted. you can chat with me on WhatsApp or call me on: 08022799569. engr Gordon
Re: Quarry Bussiness by engrgordon(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Redbishop:
sorry for not asking, do u want to start a quarry company or haulage of aggregates from the quarry, because there are other businesses going on in the quarry yard: 08022799569. engr Gordon
Re: Quarry Bussiness by jam04(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
What kind of stone? Granite, fespa, mud or which one?
Re: Quarry Bussiness by Redbishop(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
jam04:
jam04:
jam04:
granite
Re: Quarry Bussiness by Redbishop(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2016
I have actually found a site here in ogun state,but i dont understand the government regulatory body u mentioned?
Re: Quarry Bussiness by jam04(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Redbishop:
I have actually found a site here in ogun state,but i dont understand the government regulatory body u mentioned?

The main regulatory body is ministry of mines and solid minerals. They are the ones to issue you a mining licence after EIA and Environmental Audit. The only permit you need from state govt is land use tax which is valued in proportion to your land acreage

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly / Wealth Creation Without Stress@ The Comfort Of Your Home / Make Money Legitimately Online This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.