Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

She Would Have To Kill It... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Would Have To Kill It... (467 Views)

I Was Paid To Kill Myself By Tobi Olusa / I'm Going To Kill Myself -lady Whose Lover Is About To Get Married Cries Out / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Would Have To Kill It... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Toyosi turned, tossed and twisted. She put the pillow over her head to cover her ears; but, it was impossible to sleep.

“Please stop talking. Can’t you see I’m trying to sleep here.” She said finally and sat up. “Leave me alone!” She almost yelled.

“I can’t leave you alone. All day, you do what you like and I don’t disturb you. Now, it’s time to listen to me.”

“What exactly do you want to say?” A frustrated and tired Toyosi asked.
Pls continue at https://aminatawastories./2016/03/31/she-would-have-to-kill-it/

(1) (Reply)

Become A Writer On Helena Mag / Get Inspired Today / My Latest Read: Little Girl Lost By Mario Farina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.