Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby (31660 Views)

Formalin: Why You Should Reduce Eating Frozen Turkeys And Chickens / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Jadekitana2(f): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2016
greatness22:
J
J for jelili
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Movingcoil:
She fit get frozen brain
.........Hmmmmm! Odikwa serious cool
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Dottore: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2016
How much
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by rita25(f): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2016
wow me likey......................great innovation in science this oyinbo pple sha just wan play God create immortality some day well I gat news for them God is not man that he can be mocked neither is he the son of man to repent

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Nyc post Nigeria is developing
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by skondo09(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2016
dominique:

If the Creator did not want couples to conceive through artificial means, he would never have given the scientists the wisdom to discover it in the first place.
First sensible talk I have read all day

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by centyboy: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Feranchek(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
Kind of confuse of what to say, is this a development or tampering with with the creator lay down way of giving birth

Na the creator give them sense and brain to achieve this breakthrough na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by neocortex: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
Kind of confuse of what to say, is this a development or tampering with with the creator lay down way of giving birth

Here comes another myth evangelist,
the "creator" will rather allow people to suffer through their entire life
than his works being tampered with.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Godmother(f): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2016
YomeeTeen:
Egg when person for fit take chop bread

This coming from a woman I'm speechless. May God save the next generation.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by greatness22(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana2:
J for jelili
Good Heavens!!! Is dat you at your dp? :O
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by macaranta(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Cool...wishing the baby the best of life.
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Malakh: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2016
let me throw in a mystery,dont really like sharing the mysteries of the kingdom to the world but I want to say Immaculate conception comes to mind...
dominique:

If the Creator did not want couples to conceive through artificial means, he would never have given the scientists the wisdom to discover it in the first place.
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by healthyarena(f): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2016
YomeeTeen:
Chaiiii
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by pamcode(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2016
500 Damn so there could be more than a million by my old age
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by viqueta(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2016
wives be like....honey am tired of carrying babies in my womb, i have deposited my egg in the fridge so if u want a baby u know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2016
See as d baby do neck,hope say she dey fit.
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Kennitrust(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2016
dominique:

And the Creator had admonished man to seek for knowledge. Good one!
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by kanmifad(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2016
dominique:

the fact that our creator allow it does not make it right, during Sodom and Gomorrah that's how they started for their perish and note that the devil is in control, he is the ruler of this world - 1john 5;19
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by uzolexis(f): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2016
kanmifad:

the fact that our creator allow it does not make it right, during Sodom and Gomorrah that's how they started for their perish and note that the devil is in control, he is the ruler of this world - 1john 5;19

Pls stop I beg you,stop this display of ignorance, it breaks my hrt. Science has discovered a way to help pple who have difficulty conceiving naturally due to various reasons and you r saying it's wrong. Would you rather have them childless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by uglodoh(f): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2016
billyoung:
This is a welcome development, although I'm not sure what the essence of freezing the eggs was. Usually eggs are frozen in case the mother is no longer alive. Whatever the case, this is a step forward in IVF technology in Nigeria. Congratulations are in order.

The essence of the frozen egg is a kind of preservation. It is usuaĺly used when there is are multiple births. Instead of the woman going through the process of the ivf all over again. The frozen egg is now implanted into the woman. In her own case, there was no need for it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by MadCow1: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2016
God does not like this at all... angry
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2016
YomeeTeen:

No be only bread na yam grin
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Mbediogu(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Bsc:
Nwaa Okakwara aka'? Akwa echi now omewe ka turkey

Torotoro. lmao
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Thank God
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2016
This oyinbos sha, the only problem I think dey ve is how inorganic become organic
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by desunit(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
Exactly! The baby was not giving birth to, but was manufactured.
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by djraymy(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2016
dominique:

gbam! The way computers can not and will not think beyond programming
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by djraymy(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2016
viqueta:
wives be like....honey am tired of carrying babies in my womb, i have deposited my egg in the fridge so if u want a baby u know what to do
she dey craz? We no go do sexual reproduction? I hate asexual
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by BomboyOnline: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2016
billyoung:
This is a welcome development, although I'm not sure what the essence of freezing the eggs was. Usually eggs are frozen in case the mother is no longer alive. Whatever the case, this is a step forward in IVF technology in Nigeria. Congratulations are in order.

Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by Itannooluwa(f): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2016
dominique:

nd u thnk dz God's wisdom or d devils device to divert pple frm God....SMH# Witchcraft/Magic everywhere
Re: Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby by palsenator(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
Then why did the Creator give us that idea if we are tampering like you said?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

288 New COVID-19 Cases, 355 Discharged And 8 Deaths On August 3 - (1601 Tested) / Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road / 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.