Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Funny Experience Yesterday (joke) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Funny Experience Yesterday (joke) (746 Views)

My Funny Experience With A Slay Queen Today / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / My Funny Belykbro Pictures Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Yesterday (joke) by nob7(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Yesterday, I was very hungry, And since my girlfriend wasn't around to cook a delicious meal for me, I went to a supermarket to pick something to eat. As I was walking, I noticed a man staring at me. I looked at the man and kept walking to the front counter to pick Gala. As I picked it, I turned to see the man right in front of me. I smiled and greeted him, then went on to get Coke. The man followed me through the store. I was getting a little nervous and angry because he was following me without saying anything. Trying to be friendly I said, ''Hi!'' The man finally said, he is sorry for staring at me, but I look like his youngest son. They just buried him two weeks ago. I felt so stupid for getting mad as I expressed my sincerity to him. He said he was fine as he knows his son is with the Lord. Then he asked me to do him a Favor. I said, ''Of course, if i can''. He said he was a bit sad that his son never said goodbye before passing on. He asked me to get in line behind him, and as he left the store I should say, Goodbye dad! So that he can have a sense of closure. Though his request was weird, I however agreed to grant him. As he collected his bags from the cashier and walked away, I said, ''Goodbye dad!''. He turned and said, ''Goodbye my dear son!''. When the cashier calculated my bill she said the total is 20,500 Naira. I screamed, ''For what? How can a Coke of 120 Naira and 50 Naira Gala turn to that amount?''. He replied, ''Your dad said you are paying for his bill too!''. ..guess what happened next.. .. .. .. .. I fainted!
Re: My Funny Experience Yesterday (joke) by akunjohn(m): 6:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Lol, maga of the day grin grin,

But did you paid the bill?

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Yesterday (joke) by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry dear son..... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know That You Have Badluck / House Of Craze Skit Compilation Vol 14 (crazeclown, Tega) 2016 / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.