Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (19742 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by futureroyal(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hello bro, please how much do you buy Paypal
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by oxsam88(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2016

futureroyal:
Hello bro, please how much do you buy Paypal
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by Day11(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2016
oxsam88:

340naira a dollar?

I have $200USD Paypal fund that am selling right now at @320naira

Call me 08027163988
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by oxsam88(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
May I know the source of funds?

Day11:

340naira a dollar?

I have $200USD Paypal fund that am selling right now at @320naira

Call me 08027163988
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by futureroyal(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello bro, I have tried calling the number on your signature for us to talk but it's not going through. can you call me back with 08051875651 about Paypal. its urgent
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by khassy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
whats your rate for payoneer
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by oxsam88(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016

khassy:
whats your rate for payoneer
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by khassy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
oxsam88:

oga ooo

people are giving 345-350+, ahhhhh

time to switch exchanger undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by danosky91(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Iffa hear 350 that person dey chop You payoneer dey lesser dan paypal
khassy:

oga ooo

people are giving 345-350+, ahhhhh

time to switch exchanger undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by khassy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
danosky91:
Iffa hear 350 that person dey chop You payoneer dey lesser dan paypal

see for yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/172#2947212.5508
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by thompson1510(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hey Bro, I have around $700 for sale. the source of the funds is "skillshare". I have proof though. How much do you pay for paypal funds?
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by khassy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
this is officially the worst exchanger ever, Using him is akin to experiencing the book of lamentations while alive

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by beautycrush24(f): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:
this is officially the worst exchanger ever, Using him is akin to experiencing the book of lamentations while alive

Lol...u don reach here?

Did u use him?
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by khassy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
beautycrush24:

Lol...u don reach here?

Did u use him?

yes ooooo.... his rate is tooo low

and he is refusing to unlink anybody's account.... better run oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by curatorX: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
thompson1510:
Hey Bro, I have around $700 for sale. the source of the funds is "skillshare". I have proof though. How much do you pay for paypal funds?

Wait, please how were you able to make that much from skillshare? I wanna learn.
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by oxsam88(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
You are indeed a YABALEFT patient. I'm running. Thanks for letting me know I'm the worst due to the fact that I couldn't unlink your fiverr from my payoneer (like say I be payoneer ceo) and my rates are not good enough.... grow up. If it's not working for you, move ahead.

NO NEED TO CONTACT ME... I CEASE TO HAVE FURTHER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP with you. Thanks

khassy:

Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by Dygeasy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
oxsam88:
You are indeed a YABALEFT patient. I'm running. Thanks for letting me know I'm the worst due to the fact that I couldn't unlink your fiverr from my payoneer (like say I be payoneer ceo) and my rates are not good enough.... grow up. If it's not working for you, move ahead.

NO NEED TO CONTACT ME... I CEASE TO HAVE FURTHER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP with you. Thanks

That language of asking people to move ahead is wrong though.

With payoneer, you could get stuck to on e account for a very long time because they will not release your fiverr account from a payoneer account just because you asked. So most of us are stuck to you. The least you can do is make it worth it and not everyone saying, "why the hell did I use this guy?"

Big brands struggle to keep people happy everyday even ithough people are still insulting them. But truth be told, I don't know Semm Services anywhere o and within a second you could lose patronage here. Just watch how you tell people to move ahead with regards payoneer issue.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by oxsam88(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
If it's your opinion to move ahead, I will only lose you, not others. I can't gain everyone with business. No need to start feeling bad when it comes to business.... it might not work for you today, it might tomorrow. No permanent enemies or friends. If you offer me a price and I'm not okay. I will politely decline. Since it's my funds and I have other options. It's not worth it making enemies with someone trying to make money. You sef dey sell gigs etc, it's your desire to make enough money while rendering worthy service. The complain here is not the service but rate. How many people dey abuse Dangote, and yet they patronizes him despite competitions. You will understand better when you run a business

Dygeasy:
That language of asking people to move ahead is wrong though.

With payoneer, you could get stuck to on e account for a very long time because they will not release your fiverr account from a payoneer account just because you asked. So most of us are stuck to you. The least you can do is make it worth it and not everyone saying, "why the hell did I use this guy?"

Big brands struggle to keep people happy everyday even ithough people are still insulting them. But truth be told, I don't know Semm Services anywhere o and within a second you could lose patronage here. Just watch how you tell people to move ahead with regards payoneer issue.
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by Dygeasy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
oxsam88:
If it's your opinion to move ahead, I will only lose you, not others. I can't gain everyone with business. No need to start feeling bad when it comes to business.... it might not work for you today, it might tomorrow. No permanent enemies or friends. If you offer me a price and I'm not okay. I will politely decline. Since it's my funds and I have other options. It's not worth it making enemies with someone trying to make money. You sef dey sell gigs etc, it's your desire to make enough money while rendering worthy service. The complain here is not the service but rate. How many people dey abuse Dangote, and yet they patronizes him despite competitions. You will understand better when you run a business

Whatever rocks your boat man!
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by hayfloze(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Please, drop your whatsapp number, I want to withdraw through PayPal from fiverr. I don't have a u.s paypal account. I hope you help me with that.
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by ExplicitContent: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Op do u fund pm?
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by oxsam88(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Yes, N510/$

ExplicitContent:
Op do u fund pm?
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by oxsam88(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Please check my signature next time for contact details. WHATSAPP: +13179931143,

hayfloze:
Please, drop your whatsapp number, I want to withdraw through PayPal from fiverr. I don't have a u.s paypal account. I hope you help me with that.
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by Woodman: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Whether it's $25 or $2000, this guy has always been faithful and pretty fast too. For my last withdrawal, I got my alert within 5 minutes. His rates too are wonderful. Semms service is simply the best for me. You guys should check him out.
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by seoloverain: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is your website lacking for traffic/visitor or your product is lacking sales,here is your chances to bring real human visitor to your site that will guarantee you sales and also decrease your ALEXA rank so why dont you give it a try
http://extremevisitor.com/buy-website-traffic/
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by oxsam88(m): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Yes I do @ 520

Waploadedpr:
Do you currently buy payoneer (Pounds) funds snd Whats your rate?
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by khenni: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good day oxsam88

I have $300 skrill for sale, will get in touch with you via whatsapp

Cheers
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
What's your rate for a $125 PayPal withdrawal?
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds by RandomVic(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
oxsam88:
Yes I do @ 520

$135 PayPal fund for sale. What's your rate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? / US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m / What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.