Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband (40288 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by edwife(f): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, you beat me to it.cheesy

gringrin

I am loving her...Life is too short biko.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by edwife(f): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
cococandy:

E pain u?

You dey mind that one? The boy is even fresh kai! grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Tbissy: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
I wonder what SSP (Sir Shina Peters) 'ld be thinking reading this. Wetin I don chop tire! Iranu Abasha.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Oppypoppy: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Love na good medicine o. If you find someone who makes you happy, you look younger.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Davfir: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Happy selling ma
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by tpiah01: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
well, like I always say, the advantage of being beautiful is you get to sample different men as husband, more variety.

Beautiful women have all the fun.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
MissMalia:
She get old husband before? Pretty lady.

Yeah her first husband was the late MKO abiola,her second was sir shina peters who is d father of clarence.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Niyinficient(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
No b Clarence Peters mama b dis...dis woman no wan old....i pray I won't see her act nude some day and at d credit I will see 'Clarence shot it'!
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by chrischike(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
I hear say na clarence peters mama na true
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Meeky(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
cutiepie25:
Well, they actually look good together. I hope she stays in this marriage. Best of luck.
cutiepie love.batch b 2014 mama.how far na
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by breakeven: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
This must be her husband number seven. Uhmm, she is not doing badly at all. grin cheesy undecided
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Yeah her first husband was the late MKO abiola,her second was sir shina peters who is d father of clarence.
U mean clarence A peters. The music producer?
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by byvan03: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Edwife and cococandy, I totally agree, beauty is far from it. Her game is super tight, no dulling, nah Elizabeth Taylor.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by byvan03: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:

You dey mind that one? The boy is even fresh kai! grin

Certainly fresh enough, love seeing women that actually chose to live. The society and its people can knock themselves out grin.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Ebenezerk2: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
It's that a good thing?
edwife:
When other people are fasting for even half, this woman is on her third. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=MissMalia post=44322839]U mean clarence A peters. The music producer?[/qu

na mama clarence be dat,na shina be im papa
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=tickles2luv2016 post=44323992][/quote]lol funny u. I almost got choked up with my food while laughing
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by toprealman: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
rry807:
They look good together!

Source:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1002107396547094&set=a.838227039601798.1073741835.100002435309040&type=3&theater
once upon a time dey always sweet(wedding).....na after many year/months the koko dey start(marriage).
wish them joy, happiness and love!
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by edwife(f): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
byvan03:

Certainly fresh enough, love seeing women that actually chose to live. The society and its people can knock themselves out grin.

I can be strict when it comes to marriage but when a woman is single, she has every right to love again.We have enough of frustrated single old women already,besides do you hear her in any noise making? The woman is fulfill biko. grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by edwife(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
It's that a good thing?

What do you want her to do? Pretend to be a mermaid and be doing connie connie.... undecided
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by KevMitnick: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
Many wont be happy seeing this
Well they can go chew some gravel...
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by byvan03: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:

I can be strict when it comes to marriage but when a woman is single, she has every right to love again.We have enough of frustrated single old women already,besides do you hear her in any noise making? The woman is fulfil biko. grin

Exactly, once single, she can love whoever. For a woman her age, she looks very fresh and happy.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by tpiah01: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is the son seeing anyone and is the mum concerned if he is not?

He looks like an adult to me.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
After how many childrens?

I wonder the kind noise wey her toto go dey make now
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by totorimi: 5:07am On Apr 02, 2016
tpiah01:
I know they said the husband is American, but is he actually Nigerian?

or Caribbean perhaps?

just asking, I know even if I dont post, dem go still take picture everyday just so I notice.

Definitely another hustler out there, I'll bet he's an ibo man.

My worry now I'd soon he will start troubling this woman for more children in her 50's forgetting that there is a time for everything in life.

You must tell yourself the truth why you are getting married to any particular person whether man or woman. allying to oneself will only lead to agony and unnecessary heart torture.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by mekybabe1: 5:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Can't believe this woman is up to Fifty years sha! She's pretty.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by yinkslinks(m): 5:33am On Apr 02, 2016
oya come make we relate on half grin grin grin grin grin
edwife:
When other people are fasting for even half, this woman is on her third. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by stevecantrell: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Marriage - the sojourn of fools and dumb fvcks grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Gosh, you're rude !

grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2016
MissMalia:
lol funny u. I almost got choked up with my food while laughing

Why,was my response funny grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
After how many childrens?

I wonder the kind noise wey her toto go dey make now

Don't mind some of the women here spewing sh1t.
Imagine a 50yr old woman and her 50 year old pv$$y. What game can her old pv$$y have? Abegi.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
edwife:
When other people like freecocoa are fasting for even half, this woman is on her third. grin grin grin

tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Why,was my response funny grin
nt really but d way it was described

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns On Red Carpet At An Event (pics) / Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.