Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Switch From Kingroot To Supersu[root] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Switch From Kingroot To Supersu[root] (1130 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Easiest Way To Replace Kingroot With Supersu {2017 Updated Method} / Root Gionee M5 Mini Marshmallow 6.0 With Latest Kingroot 5.0.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Switch From Kingroot To Supersu[root] by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Hello everyone, today I'm going to show you how you can switch from kingroot's kinguser to the traditional supersu. Without going into much details to why supersu seems better and easier to use compared to the Chinese kingroot that is a bit confusing at times I will move to the procedures.

PROCEDURE
You'll have to download the file below, extract it in your sd card, then proceed to your terminal emulator the type this few lines of codes...

MTK devices are fully supported...

Read more: http://www.etechgist.com/2016/04/how-to-switch-from-kingroot-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phablet With 4g LTE / MTN Caused A Problem And Now Acting Funny About My 2gb Data. RESOLVED / Xtouch E1 User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.