Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

UNN 2016/2017 Aspirants Meet Here>> - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN 2016/2017 Aspirants Meet Here>> (531 Views)

Uniport Aspirants Meet Here.. / Unilorin 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants Meet Here / UNN 2016-2017 Postgraduate Admission Form Is Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN 2016/2017 Aspirants Meet Here>> by phrezzz: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2016
Okay, i will try my best to help aspirants Who put in UNN as their university choice. i was once in your shoes with little or nobody to help me out then. i will be giving out news on post utme and other information that would be of benefit to you. feel free to ask any question concerning UNN. cheers.
Re: UNN 2016/2017 Aspirants Meet Here>> by Hyzink(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
i will be concluding my ND PT program this year in the department of Office Technology And Management[secretarial studies] in Laspotech. i would like to apply for direct entry into a university to do public admin or any other social science courses. Please what are my chances?

I believe my result will be available at most a month after my 2nd semester exam which we will resume on the 9th of April 2016 and we wont be doing any 1year IT, we can even apply for full time HND immediately the form is out in my school{Laspotech} So I don't think my result should be a barrier. As at ND2 2nd semester my gp was 2.67/4.0 and i hope to do more this year to boost it to 3... I don't want to wait till next year
Re: UNN 2016/2017 Aspirants Meet Here>> by phrezzz: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Hello, i saw you posted this same question on UI Thread, i will suggest u take the advice the guy who gave you answers to your question on that thread said.
Re: UNN 2016/2017 Aspirants Meet Here>> by mayriann(f): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2016
phrezzz:
Okay, i will try my best to help aspirants Who put in UNN as their university choice. i was once in your shoes with little or nobody to help me out then. i will be giving out news on post utme and other information that would be of benefit to you. feel free to ask any question concerning UNN. cheers.
I have an upper credit in Business administration from Laspotech. What are my chances in gaining admission to study the same course through DE and what other courses do you think I can go for?

(1) (Reply)

FSB BEA Scholarship Asprirants Except Russian Applicants / #igbopeople Most Brilliant Black African Race - Academic Study / Uniport Student Protesting Heavily This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.