Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally (3249 Views)

N300,000 Investment Needed In A Profitable Seafood Business / Xtreme BeerBank: We pay N7500 Monthly Returns on N25,000 Investment. / Make N2.2m In A Month With N1,000 Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by mrolumose: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2016
As Nigerian university graduates, I and my wife thougt it was going to be easy, at least we are both Bachelors degree holders. We already had our 2nd baby before we realised things weren't going as planned. As a Bachelors degree holder in electronics with 2'1, I could only start my career as a factory worker, at least to survive as I await my lucky day of hitting a better job, my wife got herself busy as a private school teacher around our Lagos hood. I eventually asked her to quit when our second baby arrived because she always complained about a lot of harassment from the proprietor and parents, I worked extra hours to provide for my family, things were so tough, amidst which I lost my job, I became frustrated, I joined a friend hustling as a bus conductor at a popular terminal in Lagos, my family had to feed.

One day, this idea came, I met my wife, she had experience in catering, "honey, why can't we start a catering business at the bus top under bridge there?" "that's a good idea" she replied, we bought frying pans, some oil and we started frying yam and akara, most times, after the day's toiling, we had an extra 2 - 3k daily to run the family. I run my day as a bus conductor and I join her at evenings to attend to customers. It was pretty tough, but we must survive.

A youngman approached our table one evening, sometimes in November 2012, bought some chops, stood around to chat with me a bit and handed me a flier inscribed[b] "Daily Income Beneficiary Plan,"[/b] as much as I ll like to ask him about it, I wasn't chanced, it was at the rush of the sales evening. I decided to check-in at the address inscribed one Saturday morning to see what they have to offer, what they showed me amazes me, I quickly find a means and I keyed in. In my first year of running with the DIBP plan, I was able to move my family to an estate at Ikeja, bought my first jeep, changed my kid's school and my dream life started coming to reality. It's been 3+ years now, life has become so sweet than I ever imagined, through this plan, I have touched hundreds of lives, every morning, I have God to thank for a simple piece of information transforming my life.

I know there are lots of fathers out there who wants the best for their family, a lot of mothers who look out for a transformation and young people who will like to build a great future, why not hook me up on WhatsApp for free information and mentorship about the Daily Income Beneficiary Plan";

Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by dominique(f): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2016
What exactly do they do? How did you become a millionaire overnight? Shed more light please

1 Like

Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by vaniesexy: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2016
it also transformed NY life the name is the business is alliance in motion global. join me n be next add me
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by dominique(f): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2016
vaniesexy:
it also transformed NY life the name is the business is alliance in motion global. join me n be next add me

[size=14pt]HOW?[/size]

1 Like

Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Oga, are you a cultist?

Share it HERE jor
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by divinelove(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
lol ponzi scheme loading ..................95% completed grin

i like d fake storyline you used to introduce d scheme

3 Likes

Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by bernardette(f): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
vaniesexy:
poweeerr..
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by bernardette(f): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
divinelove:
lol ponzi scheme loading ..................95% completed grin

i like d fake storyline you used to introduce d scheme
the story isn't fake..I know him ..he is very right...why ll nigerians belief evry life story is fake..u need to believe some, and even if you dnt, find out abt the biz
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
bernardette:
the story isn't fake..I know him ..he is very right...why ll nigerians belief evry life story is fake..u need to believe some, and even if you dnt, find out abt the biz

Then explain exactly what he did to go from frying akara under the bridge to becoming a millionaire and owning an SUV. He was able to explain in details how he and his family struggled but when it got to the stage where he got rich, he wants us to contact him on WhatsApp. How are we not to assume you're into shady deals?

2 Likes

Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Helping hands Int?

If YES, so why are you hiding such info? What's the aim of meeting you on WhatsApp? To get contacts that would build your network?

So why hide such information? Why are we so corny and dubious in this part of the world?

If you're into any networking scheme, be bold to say it loud and clear.

1 Like

Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by bernardette(f): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
dominique:

Then explain exactly what he did to go from frying akara under the bridge to becoming a millionaire and owning an SUV. He was able to explain in details how he and his family struggled but when it got to the stage where he got rich, he wants us to contact him on WhatsApp. How are we not to assume you're into shady deals?
nawa o..that is the power of leverage..where you make money to work for you, where you earn passive income..add me up, and I ll send you some materials about this business, there are six ways money enters ur account...
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by bernardette(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:
Helping hands Int?

If YES, so why are you hiding such info? What's the aim of meeting you on WhatsApp? To get contacts that would build your network?

So why hide such information? Why are we so corny and dubious in this part of the world?

If you're into any networking scheme, be bold to say it loud and clear.
no one is telling you abt helping hands, and there is no dubious issue here...calling the person who spoke abt it while he drops his contacts is the best, besides, only for those who wants to transform their lives, you knw that not evrybody wants to..and it ll be like he is posting jargons to some ppl..and you ll sstart seeing discouraging comments, you knw nairalanders..so..only the business minded ppl shld call
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by Acidosis(m): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
bernardette:
nawa o..that is the power of leverage..where you make money to work for you, where you earn passive income..add me up, and I ll send you some materials about this business, there are six ways money enters ur account...

Why must it be on WhatsApp?
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by fachini2: 12:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Hahahaha am sure this dude read his literature well and can write a story..well those who know what it is.nothing but helping legs and hands.he needs members

1 Like

Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by vaniesexy: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
the name of the business is alliance in motion .if u want to knowhowto invest in the busines add me on watapp 08037377258. in alliance in motion u make money daily. our motor is #9500 go follow you daily.if you r not doing aimglobal business u r missing
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by bernardette(f): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
dominique:

you dnt deservethe info..so leave it..let those who are curious find out..ur comment isn't important here
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by bernardette(f): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2016
fachini2:
Hahahaha am sure this dude read his literature well and can write a story..well those who know what it is.nothing but helping legs and hands.he needs members
so funny that, many ll work to build other ppl's empire till they find themslves no more useful to the job they were hired for..and they ll be laid off, or forced to retire..that's even if the job is there to retire on..come and make residual income..ppl are claiming empty point..no one forced me to learn how to earn passive income..and I never regret it..sit there and be proving theories..and let the rest of us be making the money...lollzz..u are praying to God..like that musician..baba God o, pick up the call..Dangote o lori meji..move from where the country placed you!!!..to that side where investors and business owners like Dangote are..and see if things won't change for you..dats what we are telling you to do..a gr8 mentor said.."Insanity means, doing the same thing and xpecting a different result"..Nigerians, think!!..use ur head..and work with God...
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by bernardette(f): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2016
Acidosis:

Why must it be on WhatsApp?
for a success minded person, the question they ask is.."how is it done"...or "how do I go about it, to earn my income even when sleeping"
Re: How N36, 000 Investment Transformed My Life Totally by dominique(f): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2016
bernardette:
you dnt deservethe info..so leave it..let those who are curious find out..ur comment isn't important here

If your hands are truely clean, you wiĺl not hesitate to give us the step by step details on how your program works here. You're just another sweet-talking MLM scammer looking for more members to trap so you can move to the 'next level'. Thats violates rule 16. I know you will ask them to for money. That violates rule 22.

And oh! Enjoy your ban

(1)

How Forex Trading Changed My Life Till Date / Why You Should Start Forex Trading �� / Investment no more available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.