Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks (4134 Views)

I Need U Come Scratch My Wet Pussy For Me.. / Melt Your Heart, Meet Your Dream Spouse Here. Only For Matured Minds. / Wet Ur Pant Gals Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks by corporate2016: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2016
ached too easily, but that changed when I met you. 

You have this incredible way of making my heart happy. 

Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

When you need someone to be there for you, I'll be right there by your side always!

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for. Then I look at you. I'm ready for war. 

I want to be your favorite hello, and hardest goodbye. 

I love you, As I have never loved another or ever will again, I love you with all that I am, and all that I will ever be. 

You have no idea the amount of happiness you brought into my life. 

The hardest thing I could ever do is to forget about you. 

Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me. 

You are my happy. 

I love being yours. 

I never ever thought I'd like you this much and I never planned to have you on my mind this often. 

My love for you keeps increasing every second. 

With you I lose myself, and without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 

I plan on being with you until forever ends. 

I saw you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. 

I don't think you understand how important it is for me to hear the sound of your voice every day. 

My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction. 

My world has no meaning without you.

You are the reason for my smile.

Words aren't enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.

You make my heart melt!

Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2016
make I book space in case it makes front page

1 Like

Re: Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2016
@op am trying this right away, in fact you'll be banned if your trick doesn't work out
Re: Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2016
duchess25:
make I book space in case it makes front page
ached too easily, but that changed when I met you.

You have this incredible way of making my heart happy.

Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

When you need someone to be there for you, I'll be right there by your side always!

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for. Then I look at you. I'm ready for war.

I want to be your favorite hello, and hardest goodbye.

I love you, As I have never loved another or ever will again, I love you with all that I am, and all that I will ever be.

You have no idea the amount of happiness you brought into my life.

The hardest thing I could ever do is to forget about you.

Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me.
Re: Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks by corporate2016: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Try it ,works like magic bro...bt its nt 4 warri girls and boys oo... grin
Re: Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks by marlvis(f): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
lubbish.......but........

get a job bro ....still lubbish

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own / I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. / #Nairaland Hawt Virgins Who Became Hawt Vixens>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.