Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Cyril Chibuogwu Is On Death Row. Is It Our Job To Help Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cyril Chibuogwu Is On Death Row. Is It Our Job To Help Out? (1113 Views)

The Success Story Of Our JOB!!!!! Placement Programme(30k Average Salary) / Top 7 Highest Paid Job To Watch Out For!! / I Need Any Job To Survive Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyril Chibuogwu Is On Death Row. Is It Our Job To Help Out? by grantefe(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hello fellow nigerians,there is a young nigerian who is on death row right and at this very hour. A bright intelligent nigerian who is about to be snatched away from his loving family and friends by a dreaded kidney condition known as kidney failure.CYRIL CHIBUOGWU has been suffering for quite a while, cyril chibuogwu is the first child of seven,his father is a retiree from the Nigeria police,who is conrentely now a contract security guard.
Cyril's younger brother has volunteered to donate a kidney to him and a compatibility test has been conducted and the test result shows that his brother is psychological and mentally fit to donate his kidney.The operation has been scheduled to commence in Indian, Th operation requires a large sum of money, A kind angelic nigerian has been showing kindness to the CHIBUOGWU family. He has already secured a visa,flight tickets and other travelling plan expenses.
The doctors in Indian have cut down their prices to thirty seven thousand dollars($37,000) if converted into our local currency that is approximately six million naira (N6,000,000)
Cyril has written several articles and letters soliciting for the help and support from both Delta and Lagos state Government,and i can not say that they are not responding but i think the time is ticking and there is no time for delay and procastination because this disease is a ticking time bomb.
On behalf of CYRIL CHIBUOGWU and the entire Chibuogwu family i am appealling to nairaland and nairalanders to please join hands with me and lets try to save a life because all he needs is a little bit of assistance to stay alive.
If you feel the slightest itch to save a life or make a donation you could contact him via his phone number below
we should also have in mind that little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.The money he needs seems large but with combined effort from all of us it would be just a pocket change.

CYRIL CHIBUOGWU
OR Contact Any SILVERBIRD OUTLET to make a donation.

(1) (Reply)

Help Wanted. How Does Deloitte Conduct Their Test? / Senior Expert Needed At Leading Developer Of Cdm Projects In Lagos, Nigeria / How To Apply Pz Cussons Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.