Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,210 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ashoebi: A Sign Of True Love? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ashoebi: A Sign Of True Love? (511 Views)

"It’s Sign Of Inferiority Complex For Africans To Bear European Names" – Reno Om / Ethiopian Village Where Women Are Flogged As A Sign Of Love For Their Men / What Is The Sign Of Respect Known To You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashoebi: A Sign Of True Love? by vibezz(f): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Presently, I am in this dilemma. My bossom friend is getting married tomorrow and I didn't get the ashoebi for the following reasons:

1) She is not really into any lucrative business neither is she employed. Her husband to be is a hustler as per he also doesn't really have a steady income. As a result of this, I decided that instead of the 10k ashoebi, the 10 of us should contribute and give them a tangible sum of money which I think will be of help to the couple.

2) The attire is what I can not wear after the wedding so why spend that much for a day? (my thoughts).

3) We are expected to buy shoes of the same colour also. As we know as ladies, bags must follow. this one give or take one kind 7k go drop again o.

I have decided to contribute 5k to the bridal shower taking place later today since the organiser mentioned that they needed money to buy more drinks (see what I mean?).

Am I a bad person for not buying the ashoebi or does it mean I don't love my friend?

(1) (Reply)

Jack Hammer XL Male Enhancement Get Free Trial! / Benin Kingdom: Prohibition Of Burial Ceremony Lasts Till Dec 31,BTC Rules. / Now This Is Some Innovation; Street Hawker In A Well Tailored Suit? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.