Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,646 members, 7,858,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Reasons For Us To Still Believe In Nigerians' Can-do Spirit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons For Us To Still Believe In Nigerians' Can-do Spirit (377 Views)

6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Us To Still Believe In Nigerians' Can-do Spirit by Sirlancelot(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
With few exceptions,I mean very minute private entrepreneur in petroleum industry would not take advantage of the chaos going on in the wake of fuel scarcity nation-wide.Bovas petroleum was an exception to this inhumanity.Some fillings station goes as far as hiking the pump-price at 250 per litre.Amidst the popular and general discomfort,following with long vehicle queue,this private business outfit still goes ahead to defy the odds of profit making,which was the sole aims of private ownership initially,by selling the premium motor spirit at the normal rate of 87 naira per litre.

Despite the mammoth crowd at the filling station at their ibadan branch today,each motorist still find reasons to smile after all other filling station selling at the exorbitant price.My concerns are,this guys are mere private entrepreneur or independent marketers,whatever they are being called,what motivates them?I was informed the owner of Bovas Coy was a woman with eye for humanity.From her,I have drawn lesson;not all of us Nigerian are evill or selfish as being portrayed.Aside this,I am reaching to them for a good job..peace out
Re: Reasons For Us To Still Believe In Nigerians' Can-do Spirit by ElrayKhalifah(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Identifying Leading Competitors In Your Industries & How To Stand Out As A Brand / Why Nigeria Need To Be Aware Of IMF Antics / Imminent: Large Scale Clamp Down On Lubricant Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.