Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex (60512 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by contactmorak: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
One of the youngest and brightest brains in Nollywood at the moment is Ufedo Sunshine, who is not only endowed intellectually, but physically as well had an exclusive interview with newseveryhour.com this week in which she pours out her mind about the situation of Nollywood.

Born Ufedo B. Itodo Osuala in Jos from a Christian background is a fast-rising Nollywood actress and entrepreneur. She had her primary education in Bauchi State, and secondary education in Abuja and Kogi state. She Went further to study Human Resources Management from University of Ghana 2014 (Knutsford).

Sunshine who also doubles as the owner of Bemztouch, a fashion house in Lekki, describes acting as a passion which began for her at age 10...

"But I started acting professionally when I was in the university in Ghana. A friend of mine told me about this movie coming up then, he took me to the audition venue, I was auditioned and given the role. It was challenging being my first job then, and I was nervous," she said.

Ask what she considered her biggest selling point as an actress? Ufedo said; "My delivery and performance when acting are my selling points. I'm generally in my zone whenever I'm in front of the camera."

But Ufedo Sunshine's unique selling point doesn't just end there; her biggest selling point is her backside and lips...

"Let's say my back view and lips are my strongest selling points physically. My first movie made me realise that. My colleagues were like "you are endowed". When I changed into another costume, the Director was like "wow!"

Sunshine who has acted in movies such as "Nollywood Scandal", "The Grave Dust", "Undercover Lover", "School Party 1 to 4", "No more Luv", "Henna", etc. And I have acted alongside the likes of Zack Orji, Joseph Benjamin, Ramson Noah, Joke Silva, Alex Ekubo, Annie Idibia, John Dumelo and more, bares her mind about producers and directors demanding sex from young actresses before they can be given a role;

"The industry is somehow. I believe that if you know what you stand for as an individual, you would not fall for such. There are some Producers and Directors out there asking girls for sex in exchange for a role, and the thing is once you do it, you would have to continue that way. It's a bad way to start and push your career."

Asked if any director or producer ever demanded sex from her while starting out and what was her reaction as she confided in newseveryhour.com..

Oh yes! Not once not twice. Some boldly said to me "if you don't give in then forget the role" I have lost couple of acting jobs due to my refusal. But I'm glad I did not give in. When you have God you have everything, that's me. I feel sorry for the desperate girls falling like chickens. They are the ones giving the industry a terrible name."

The actress/ fashion-house-owner also expressed her disappointment over the fake lifestyle of most Nollywood star. "Some of them will be showing off what they can't really afford, while they are struggling to pay their bills", Sunshine said.

"Fake lifestyle some actors live is appalling. The flashy lifestyle, the show off on social media. Get closer to them and see the real them, you would be disappointed. Today you would read so so so and so Actress just bought a house, tomorrow you would hear so so so and so actor has done this and that... Meanwhile most of them are struggling to meet up with the fake life. Most of them will be showing off what they can't really afford, while they are struggling to pay their bills. It's too much stress you know, just be you, any fan that can't accept you the way you are then let it go"

She however said if there is anyone on the industry sh can date, then it must be Joseph Benjamin or Ramsey Nuoah. She states her reason;

"Yes I can date someone in the industry. Someone like Ramsey Nouah if he wasn't married. Joseph Benjamin too isn't bad. They are excellent in terms of acting, they are humble and and also good looking."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/ive-lost-many-roles-for-denying.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by cruzita(f): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
undecided which lips?and who is she?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by KingRex1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:
undecided which lips?and who is she?
You go on sabatical leave?

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
that second picture! man... I could fap to this...

#make Nairaland fap again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Biko NLers where is the curve?

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by ramdris(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry to read dat babe.... be steadfast ur tym go come..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by funstufz: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fastforward 2years, hope she wouldn't come here and deny the 'sex for role' part
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by mymadam(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:
undecided which lips?...
Downstairs, I guess!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Airforce1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
she's got it

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Hollawaley(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is the life!
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by omanifrank(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
oh my Virgin Sister.....

I Smell lies

11 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by marshalcarter: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Who is dis

Nigeria army dnt knw dis 1 ooo undecided
@dat 1st pix..u for naked naa

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by smsshola(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
keep the flag high...

3 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oh
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by lielbree: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by gr8gem(f): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Make I park here wit my LR4 see weda I go get fuel here.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Omo see shape nah![/size]
And u know wan make the thing pepper em?

But I dey wonder, why shey come dey form virgin with all these assets?

She no go secondary school? Ok lemme guess, she attended an
All Girls Catholic Mission Schools as a boarding student?

But she sole-handedly swirled heads with a ravishing backside in the second pix up here.
Why not wear loose gowns in lieu of that tight-fitting skimpy, almost see-through threads.
[size=14pt]This girl is a pervert.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by DBossNG(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm.... .
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Praizekeyz(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Don't take tins to serious...we are just here to catch fun

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by opalu: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
Poverbs 11v 3

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Sunnypa11(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na every actress wan date Ramsey Noah abi....Who will date Aaron Ramsey of Arsenal ?

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Anabel(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
What movies has she starred in?

People who ask actresses for sex before giving them movie roles sha! I'm sure they also complain about corruption in this country. I wonder what they define their actions....

4 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
you no gree Bleep producers to get role. but Ramsey noah wey never request you don dey open leg for em make eem Bleep. yimu

5 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Moral of story?

Do not deny directors sex.

3 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
I smell lies.

You wore a purple see tru gown without undies to an event and you expect men to

12 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Rexphobia(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ur selling points : ur backside and lips... What's the backside for if not doggie and the lips if not a suck.

Just saying...

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by englishmart(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
then go get a role

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by esonuu(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nigerian ladies and their cheap lies..when Ten men asks for sex,she wil sleep wit eight,turn down the other two perhaps cos she aint attracted them..next thing she wil start bragging abt people she refused sleepn wit,she wont bother to tel us d ones dat evn shagged her without giving her a role...mak i hear say dem no dey lash dat water water bum bum wey i dey luk so

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by ChuksMaxi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Den quit from acting... Dats d best option or better still come and work for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.