Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? (735 Views)

30 Household And Beauty Products Business You Can Start With #2,000 / Baby Products Up To 90% Off Sale / Ways To Promote Or Advertised My Products/business Without Sharing My Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? by lionger(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
I am a Chinese, I am in Lagos, I want to find some dealer who have the ability to distribute our baby products to all Nigeria.
if you interesting or have suggestion in this, please give me reply or email : lionger.wong@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? by EnterPRO: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2016
pictures of products?
Re: Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? by henks(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Nice one ,I am highly intresting planning to start this business,have my shop already. this month aprail in the north ,pls this is my no let's meet.08062729397
Re: Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? by oyakhilomedest: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wong,
I am interested . I live in Port harcourt.
Kindly contact me on 08069427786
Re: Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? by Kamkamdd: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hi!Wat kinds of products & do u have a factory here in Nig or you them in from China?
Again wat about the quality of your products.
My company will be interested if you provide answers to my questions.Tanx!
Re: Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? by stanvesco(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
lionger:
I am a Chinese, I am in Lagos, I want to find some dealer who have the ability to distribute our baby products to all Nigeria.
if you interesting or have suggestion in this, please give me reply or email : lionger.wong@yahoo.com
intrested

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Jobs From Around The World You Won’t Believe People Do / Gold Business / How Do I Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.