Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Reasons For 10,000 Police Recruitment - Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reasons For 10,000 Police Recruitment - Buhari (567 Views)

List Of The 10,000 Police Recruitment Exercise Is Out / IGP Wants 10, 000 Police Recruitment Exercise, A Yearly Program / One Million Chasing 10,000 Police Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons For 10,000 Police Recruitment - Buhari by naijafengist: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
President Mohammadu Buhari, during a ceremonial parade to mark the end of Police week on Friday 1 April, 2016 in Abuja said that the recruitment of 10,000 policemen would address the challenges of youth unemployment in the country.

President Buhari was represented by the Minister of Interior, retired Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau. According to him, the president explained the recruitment of 10,000 policemen in the country, is a development that said the would address the manpower gap in the police.

READ MORE AT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://naijalegit.com.ng/reasons-10000-police-recruitment-buhari/
Re: Reasons For 10,000 Police Recruitment - Buhari by psucc(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
There issues about this recruitment that makes the news not palatable to Nigerians.
1. Of the total number of 10,000 to be recruited, how many will the Ministers, SSAs/PAs, Legislators and party chiefs will take considering the recent CBN saga

2. With the menace and illegal charges they imposed on the motorists on the road, I tell you it posed a threat to the motorists.

3. The paltry figure of 10,000 of the 1m jobs promised is so insignificant that no one decide to clap.
Re: Reasons For 10,000 Police Recruitment - Buhari by ElrayKhalifah(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
psucc:
There issues about this recruitment that makes the news not palatable to Nigerians.
1. Of the total number of 10,000 to be recruited, how many will the Ministers, SSAs/PAs, Legislators and party chiefs will take considering the recent CBN saga

2. With the menace and illegal charges they imposed on the motorists on the road, I tell you it posed a threat to the motorists.

3. The paltry figure of 10,000 of the 1m jobs promised is so insignificant that no one decide to clap.
you just said you're not okay with it right, but i tell you dem zombies will still come in here to wail and hail
Re: Reasons For 10,000 Police Recruitment - Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
ElrayKhalifah:
you just said you're not okay with it right, but i tell you dem zombies will still come in here to wail and hail
'Zombie' seems to be ur favorite word.
Re: Reasons For 10,000 Police Recruitment - Buhari by ElrayKhalifah(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
MzLarem:
'Zombie' seems to be ur favorite word.
Lol, u garrit....BTW, longest tym
Re: Reasons For 10,000 Police Recruitment - Buhari by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
ElrayKhalifah:
Lol, u garrit....BTW, longest tym
yea,long time it its.

(1) (Reply)

Faan Recruitment: Sos Call/letter From Faan New Intakes To Transport Minister / Please Help, I Think I'm Losing My Sense Of Humour. / When I Google Searched 'lalasticlala'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.