Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

A Tree Where Witches And Wizard Gater In Agbor,a Caterpillar Cant Pull It Down - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Tree Where Witches And Wizard Gater In Agbor,a Caterpillar Cant Pull It Down (1493 Views)

The Cost Of Uprooting The Ekiti Sacred Tree In Odo, Oja (Snapshot) / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tree Where Witches And Wizard Gater In Agbor,a Caterpillar Cant Pull It Down by Mega2010(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Goodevening oh,before you go to bed,just have a good look at this,I never knew this stuff about the Association of witches and wizzard is actually real until I saw this...
A facebook friend shared this and I decided to show you guys,he tagged it as a tree in agbor where witches and wizzard have their meetings,even a caterpillar cannot bring it down...Just have a look and laugh small...

Don't mind my English oh...I hail una wey be Agbor people.Here is the link http://video.downfacebook.com/download-facebook-video-10207783528242392.html
Re: A Tree Where Witches And Wizard Gater In Agbor,a Caterpillar Cant Pull It Down by delishpot: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
What is the mystical thing in that video? Don't those people know that trees as big as that will have very strong g and extensive roots? Of course it will be hard to uproot a tree by simply pushing it. Nigerians wahala plenty jor
Re: A Tree Where Witches And Wizard Gater In Agbor,a Caterpillar Cant Pull It Down by IamAtribalist: 3:23am On Apr 02, 2016
cool This has nothing to do with witches and wizards. Certain trees/plants have strong elastic roots that gives them that mechanical flexibility. Some of these roots extend very deep and are so elastic that you actually have to saw them down from the STEM-LEVEL not uproot.

SCIENCE NOT SUPERSTITION. cool

(1) (Reply)

Igbo And IQ / Meet The Three Beautiful Wives Of The New Oba Of Benin / Adorable Interior Picture Of Oluwo Of Iwo Land Palace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.