Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Doctors In The House,i Need Some Explanation To This Result. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House,i Need Some Explanation To This Result. (741 Views)

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House,i Need Some Explanation To This Result. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Doctors In The House,i Need Some Explanation To This Result. by Yames70(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2016
There is nothing wrong with d result, your baby is doing great! Normally placenta is positioned at the posterior wall of the uterine fundus and the baby is cephalic with adequate amniotic fluid, just tell her to relax and continue with her antenatal medications.Congrat in advance!!
Re: Doctors In The House,i Need Some Explanation To This Result. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Yames70:
There is nothing wrong with d result, your baby is doing great! Normally placenta is positioned at the posterior wall of the uterine fundus and the baby is cephalic with adequate amniotic fluid, just tell her to relax and continue with her antenatal medications.Congrat in advance!!
thanks o.i don't what her mum told her cos she started the whole thing since her mum came visiting.

(1) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Body Mass Index (BMI) And Its Implication / Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery / Man Masturbates Himself To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.