Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] (1051 Views)

Mavin’s Tiwa Savage Jets Out In Style (see Photos) / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Yvonne Jegede At Bukky Ajayi's Grave With Fiance, Kunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Rapper Eva Alordiah started the year as one of the happiest ladies in Nigeria after her boyfriend of many years, Caesar proposed to her on stage at Headies award on new year day.

Days after, Eva announced that she was quitting music, the couple has jetted out of the country to shop for their coming wedding.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/04/eva-alordiah-jets-out-with-fiance-to.html?m=1

Re: Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Good to know

Safe trip.
Re: Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2016
kilokanmi
Re: Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] by Mediapace: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2016
I don't even know her, Thank God she already had a boo
Re: Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro una no dey sleep?
only a lazy man sleeps at this time of the day.
Re: Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] by Mediapace: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2016
On Saturday?
Na only you and goodjoe dey give me problem out of those am following,you always post post and post,pinkjacket no dey visit you again
Airforce1:
only a lazy man sleeps at this time of the day.
Re: Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Mediapace:
On Saturday?
Na only you and goodjoe dey give me problem out of those am following,you always post post and post,pinkjacket no dey visit you again

I don't grant interview on weekends

Sorry.
Re: Eva Alordiah Jets Out With Fiance To Shop For Wedding [PICS] by Mediapace: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2016
You are not even worth interviewing bro,who know you
Get your crazy life off my mentions,Mad Man!!
Airforce1:

I don't grant interview on weekends

Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Physically Challeged Girl Who Operates Computer And Phone With Her Tongue / Shocking! Husband And Wife Found Dead After Eating Breakfast In Ondo / Happy Birthday To The Gorgeous Nollywood Beauties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.