Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Do Most People Use Bad News As April Fool Prank? Prank Gone Wrong..... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Most People Use Bad News As April Fool Prank? Prank Gone Wrong..... (666 Views)

Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" / 1 April Fool 2016 Advance Prank Ideas, Simple Tips, Tricks For Friends / {10 Best} April Fool Prank Ideas For Boys-girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Use Bad News As April Fool Prank? Prank Gone Wrong..... by terrymason(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2016
April 1st has come and gone, but some silly prank are here to stay cause of the weight and seriousness attach to it when it was done. The annoying part of all this prank is the way bad news are mostly used to get attention, i read alot of April fool prank and guess what! people won use bad bad things wound them self e.g "The man that lied to is wife concerning a 12years old son out of wedlock(eventually it all went wrong)
Another guy told is mom that he miss place is school fees(the course that he got from is mom was shocking) . I can keep mentioning some wield prank but no need, but more serious note i was expecting to see something like i bought fuel for #50 or we have power(light) for one whole week .
From your own opinion or suggestion is it right to use more of bad stuff to prank?

(1) (Reply)

Attend A One Day Workshop/seminar To Discover #thepowerofyou / The Recent Hike Price Of Rice Wey Make Groom Cry On The Wedding Day! / Onilu Prime Promo Is On Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.