Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Job Opening At An Automobile Manufacturer Regional Outlet. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opening At An Automobile Manufacturer Regional Outlet. (935 Views)

Vacancy For Solar Regional Sales Representative At Schneider Electric / Job Opening At SAVE THE Children-nigeria. Project Officers Needed! / Work In An Automobile Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening At An Automobile Manufacturer Regional Outlet. by Freakypinky(f): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2016
An automobile manufacturer based in the U.S is seeking representative who are fresh graduates and versatile with automobiles.

Applicants must also be conversant with the use of the internet.

You must also have steady and reliable internet access and should possess a good command in English.

Your job description as an Auto Mart Sales representative and virtual assistant includes and is not limited to reading and responding to emails, answering customers complaints and filing daily reports the manager.

It's a pay per hourly job and the rates are very attractive. You also get a monthly bonus on sales and allowance for other expediency.

Also beneficial for the following.

People who desire a flexible routine.
Nursing mothers.
Freelancers.
People who are into Work and Study programs.

*Salary is very attractive depending on the number of hours you work daily.

Kindly send your resume to

autopamperng@gmail.com
Re: Job Opening At An Automobile Manufacturer Regional Outlet. by Freakypinky(f): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Several Applications have been received already and the deadline is tomorrow. So keep it coming guys, 25 slots still available.
Re: Job Opening At An Automobile Manufacturer Regional Outlet. by GiggsTk(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please, I'm just seeing this now, I'll send in my application immediately.
Please, where's the location?

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Collect Any Money From Job Seekers In Shoprite Owerri / 5 Top Tips To Make Your CV Stand-out / Digital Internship Programme At Wild Fusion Digital Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.