Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader (597 Views)

My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) / A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer / A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by moscow37d(f): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Head is no longer for thinking or reasoning ! Lol

Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by ramdris(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
When u r thinking, u r also carrying load na op...the guy is correct joor!

1 Like

Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by anathemiamia(f): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
lmao. Facebook and azonto nursery and primary school
Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by moscow37d(f): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
To tell u how far nigeria education has gone
Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by darkenkach(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Do u think with your head?

3 Likes

Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by darkenkach(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Do think with your head?
Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by otunbakplu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol...very funny..oga OP which school recommend dis text-book, I'll advice you to withdraw the child frm that school..

Am looking forward to see..

FINGERS=for doing yahoo-yahoo
=for pleasure (u knw what I mean)

1 Like

Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by darkenkach(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with that picture as I don't think with my head.

1 Like

Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by SolexxBarry(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol,this is really funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by Stuntkid172(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
END TIME
Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hahaha...No wonder many people don't use their heads for anything meaningful. When they attend schools like this where they have been taught that the head is only for carrying load, what do u expect #lolz
Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by brendachizzy(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
ehen! Is the head not meant for carrying load?

Just_asking #
Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by MisterDreamz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Op,you think/reason with the brain(cerebrum). The picture is not totally wrong!
Re: Amaizing Photo Of Whats Inside A Pupil Reader by ayesco202(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
In the Nigerian society, it's okay.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Ranked The Most Brilliant People Of African Race – Us Report / Please I Need A Mathematician To Solve These Surds / AAU New VC Prof Onimawo Ignatius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.